🐣1🐣

---------------------------------------------------------
🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.🔞
---------------------------------------------------------

Emma was sat on the fluffy carpet in Jimin's house, looking dazed at the scene in front of her. He was playing with their baby.

The baby looked like him but the hair was hers. The same auburn color. In a couple of days would be its first birthday.

Emma was happy, her life was great, but there was something bugging her. Something seemed wrong, but she couldn't figure out what was.

«What's wrong?» Jimin asked her getting in bed.

«I don't know, it's like I'm missing something.» She told him.

«It's all in your head, like always. You're mental did you forget?»

Mental? What he is talking about, I'm not mental. There's something strange, but why I can't figure it out? She thought looking at the man beside her.

She closed her eyes sighing. When she opened them again, they were again in the living room. She was sure not even a second had passed from when she closed her eyes.

Emma looked at Jimin, he was playing with his phone. The baby wasn't there. «Jimin where's the baby?» she asked worried.

«What baby?»

«Our baby.» She said, more worried by the minute.

He got up and sit beside her. He aggressively pushed her forehead with his finger. «Mental, we don't have kids, and anyway who wants to have some with a monster like you!» he told her in a scornful tone.

Emma felt humiliated by his words, it seemed like they weren't his and spoke to hurt her in the deep. She got up and walked out of the living room.

She felt dizzy and leaned against the wall.

When re-opened her eyes she found herself in a big auditorium. The wall transformed into a person.

He took her arm twisting it. She started to cry from the pain. «Please stop, you're hurting me.»

«Stop you're hurting me.» Someone mocked her cry. «Aren't you tired of being so pathetic?»

Emma looked up to see a very mean look on her best friend. «Mimi, why are you talking like this.»

«You little bitch, you think I was your bestie? Oh, poor little you. I was never. I stayed with you 'cause it makes me look better.»

Emma's tears started to run down. She couldn't believe, Mimi, her best friend would treat her like that. «This is just a dream. A bad dream. Jimin, help me please.»

«Jimin, help me.» This time was Jimin's voice mocking her. She looked up to him. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

He was hugging Mimi, a second later they were kissing and touching each other all over. «Why are you doing this to me? Why?» she screamed in anger.

The other guys showed up and looking down at her they started to spit on her. Emma was astonished. Why are they doing all this? We are friends. Why to me?

She saw Yoongi take a bottle of water. He opened it and crouched down to her. «You know. If I was you, I would already disappear from this world.» Then he poured the liquid on her. The water was boiling hot. Emma let out an agonizing scream. Her skin was burned.

The man who was still twisting her arm let her go. A second later Namjoon jumped on her arm breaking it with an «Ops.» Then laughed like mad.

Emma started screaming in pain. «This is not real; this is not real.» Another bunch of water was thrown at her.

Emma's eyes flicked open. She was somewhere dark. The only thing she felt was pain. Her arm seemed broken, then a light came on.

«Good morning princess.» Do-Yun looked at her with cold eyes. «Now you are mine and no one will ever find you.»

Her eyes widened; she instinctively protected her stomach. The movement hurt like hell. «Sorry for that. Not really sorry. You punch hard, Cinderella.» He said touching his jaw. «I hope that that will teach you not to hurt your husband.»

«You're not my husband.» She hissed.

«You know, Emma, I like this new you, better than the pathetic little shit you were before. But don't push your luck, you know I'm not that nice when I'm pissed.»

«Mimi and the other will find me.»

«I don't think so. I made sure they will think you left. Princess.» Emma shuddered.

«How did you enter the complex?»

He laughed. «It wasn't easy.» He admitted, «That place, is heavily guarded, but you know me nothing is impossible for me.» Evil laughing.

«Let me go, you sick bastard.» Do-Yun speeds a punch to her face.

«You should learn respect.» He said standing up. «A little time alone will make you reflect.» Getting out of the room he threw her a bottle of water, «You have to let it last for about two weeks, see you princess.»

He closed the door. After a minute the door opened again. «I forgot, scream all you want, no one can hear you.» And closed again.

After a while, Emma heard a car pull off and started crying.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi, welcome to the first chapter of the second book of "Chance to Love."

This will be a little more darker than the first. Sorry.

Enjoy and don't forget to like and comment if U like my work.😊😊😊😊