🐣6🐣

«Guys be ready for tonight concert,» Sejin told them. He started explaining what to do, but in the middle of it the door burst open, showing a frantic Mi-Yon followed by Lee.

«Guys stop everything.» She almost yelled.

«What's all this commotion?» Jin asked.

She showed a box in his hand when he opened it, Jin felt the urge to throw up and left the box on the ground.

The guys looked at the content and were horrified. Inside the box were hair and nails, but the most disturbing thing was taken off by Lee.

«What's this?» Nam asked, holding on his urge to vomit.

Lee took a deep breath, «It's Miss Ralli hairs and nails.»

«No, no it's not. Please tell me it's not hers.» Jimin told him crying.

«I fear they are, Mr. Park.»

«No, they're not. You don't have any proof that this are hers.» He was yelling angry and scared at the same time.

Lee took another deep breath pursued his lips in a tiny line and took out a photo. He was hesitant to give it to the younger boy. He didn't know if he would stand the view.

It wasn't particularly eerie but certainly was disturbing. «Before looking at the imagine read what's on the back.» He told him.

«How you like that?»

He flipped the rectangular, and run to the bath leaving the photo fall on the ground.

The pic showed a hand nail less, a ring on the ring finger that he recognized instantly. It was the same ring laying on his ring finger, it was the ring he gifted Emma for her birthday.

Hobi scoped up and looked at the photo, immediately he run after Jimin. He found him while exit the bath with the scariest look he ever saw on him.

«Jiminie calm down.» He tried to stop him but Jimin was unstoppable, he marched to the room where the others were.

All the head turned in his direction while the boy was charging towards the older man, he was ready to kill someone in that state.

Kookie and Namjoon placed themselves before the inspector. «Stop now, Jimin.»

«No, he said he would find her and he didn't get her back. Look at that, look at her hair and look at this.» He said ripping the photo from Hobi's hand and showing it on his face, «do you think she's ok? She's not.»

«Guys, we need help here.» Kookie plead the others. He and Namjoon where the stronger in the group but they were barely holding him. All the other boy teamed with them to restrain Jimin.

«You said, no, you promised you'll find Felix, and that son of a bitch, where are they, uhm? You swore you'll bring her back. Where is she?» he yelled between tears and hiccups.

Lee was impressed by Jimin strength. He was the skinnier one in the group, but he had to be held by six men to be stopped, and his entire aura changed when angry. He had the same temper of a wounded lion. He was at him maximum level of danger.

From the good natured, flirty, lovely boy to the killing machine in few seconds. A shudder run through Lee spine, but it wasn't fear it was excitement on thinking of him as a policeman.

One look and the toughest man would crumble. He took a note to himself to let him interrogate Johnes and Kang, when he traps them, because he would. His honor was at the stake.

While the other were still holding back Jimin, Mimi took out Lee and escorted him to the exit of the building. «Inspector,» the girl called him.

«Yes?»