🐣9🐣

As soon as the door closed behind him, Namjoon heard Jimin crying his heart out.

«He started to cry, right?» Tae asked, Nam only nodded, and they all walked away.

Taehyung looked back one more time at the room door worried about his best friend, he wanted to be there for him at that moment, but he knew he needed time, time to heal, time to get out on his own.

«Don't worry, Unni is strong, and I think they would help each other to heal,» Mimi said gently squeezing his hand. He squeezed hers and walked away hand in hand, like was happening many times lately, without even realizing it.

The next days Emma didn't talk, sleep or eat. All she did was stare blankly out of the window, silently crying.

«Babe, you need to sleep, please rest a little.» But he got no answer. She got sunken eyes that barely stand open; at some point, the nurse had to get her under an IV drip to get her hydrated.

That was barely sufficient, she needed to sleep to get back on her feet, so Jimin agreed with the doctor and got her a shot of sedative. He sat on the chair beside her bed, took her hand between his, and rested it on his forehead, singing lightly a lullaby.

A few hours later, Emma woke up hearing Jimin's soft cry. «It's all my fault,» he was saying. «If I followed you, if I found you sooner if you never meet me...»

She stretched her hand and caressed his cheek. «Our baby is really gone?» She asked.

He said nothing as he climbed on the bed beside her, at first she retracted, but lastly, she let her be hugged; she knew Jimin would never hurt her. Emma buried her face in his chest and started to cry once again. They both cried until there were no more tears to be shed.

«I want to see her.» Emma told with a cracked voice, «Do you think they will let me see her?»

Jimin looked down and met a pair of eyes full of emotions; sorrow, desperation, pain, and loss. She was back, in the most painful and devastating way, but she was back. He hugged her again. «We can ask, but I don't think it will be a problem.»

There was no obstacle, they let them see her. «Now you can meet your grandpa and your grandma,» Emma told to the little body. Her eyes were a waterfall of inconsolable tears when she kissed her on her tiny forehead.

«We are going to meet again someday my cheonsa,» Jimin said saying goodbye for the last time.

When the couple got back to the room, it was filled to the brim. As soon as Mimi saw Emma she ran to her, «Unni, I'm so sorry.»

Emma looked at her friend, her eyes still filled with tears. «It's not your fault.»

Looking straight into her friends' eyes, Mimi noticed that they weren't emotionless anymore, and she hugged her. Emma hissed and violently pushed her away. «Don't touch me!» Emma spoke with so much anger in her voice that everyone in the room was startled.

«Unni, did I do something wrong?» She asked quietly, her eyes were moist, and her lips were trembling.

«Get out!» She yelled. «Please. I want to stay alone for a bit.» Downing her tone because she too was scared of herself but ignoring her best friend that started to cry. not even Tae gently making her stand moved her. She resented Mimi and she didn't know why.

Everyone was absolutely flabbergasted by Emma's demeanor, but no one talked. The group started to head out, even Jimin. «If you need me I'm just out of the door.» Placing a kiss on her forehead.

«Wait, don't go.» She stopped him, «Please stay with me. I'm scared to be alone.» She told him, that climbed onto the bed, stretching his arm for her. Emma climbed and curled up in his arms.