🐣16🐣

«Are you sure you want to go home?» Yoongi said, «It's not a problem if you stay a little longer!»

«Absolutely, I extended my stay far too long.»

«Stop spouting nonsense. You can stay for as long as you want!» Se-Ra told her firmly.

«In Italy we say, L'ospite è come il pesce, dopo tre giorni puzza! Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.»

«Yah! You're no guest, you are family!»

«Thank you, Yoon, but it's already two weeks, and I miss my bed.»

«Fine! I'll take you with me at the company.»

«No need, today I have a session, I'll go back from there.»

«How do you and Jimin set things?»

Emma took a deep breath. «We will not see or contact each other for a while.»

«Who had this idea?»

«His psychologist. She told him it was the moment to take our distance because apparently, Jimin was pushing himself too much.»

«Are you ok with it?»

«Yes, I also think that we should separate. It would be better if we just break up, we aren't doing any good to each other.»

«Yeah, in this moment you are really not a good match.»

«If we break up, I will feel less guilty going back home.»

«To the apartment?» he asked a little puzzled.

«No, to Italy. Go back to Italy.»

Yoongi blubbered something about the uselessness of going to a place where she had no family and support, she only half smiled putting in a carry-on the few items Mimi brought for her stay.

A little more than a month passed without the two contacting each other. Emma was preparing herself a cup of tea when the doorbell rang off. She knew it was him, Mimi told her before going out with the girls. They invited her too, but her spirit was still down, and she didn't want to expose herself to the outer world, not yet. Emma got to the door and opened it without asking

«Hi,» she said opening the door. «Come in, do you want a cup of tea?»

«Sure,» he said with a smile. Getting in, he took off his hat revealing that he dyed his hair dark brown. She liked his blond hair but this color looked good on him. It made Jimin look more mature.

Mindlessly she put a strand of hair behind his ear, making him tremble at the contact, the first real contact between each other in months, that did not imply taking her back to bed during her sleepwalking sessions. «You look better,» he said, smelling her hand to his nose.

«For lack of a better word...» she took back her hand. The physical contact was still a bit frightening, but she was getting better.

He looked at his hand closing in a fist at the lack of her warmth. He took a deep breath before talking again. «Can we sit a moment I need to tell you something.» motioning to the couch.

«Do I need to worry?»

«No, but it's...it's a bit...a bit...» he said taking a sip of tea before he started to talk. «Ok, the thing is...»

«Wait!»

«What, what happened?»

«I wanted you tell you something too,»

«Can't I say mine first?»

She shook her head. «I feel like I won't like what are you going to say, so please let me speak first.»