🐣15🐣

On the way back to their apartment, Yoongi and Se-Ra stopped to buy some food, they didn't want to make Emma wait. Se-Ra asked Mimi if she wanted to go with them but she had to head back to the company.

«Sorry, TXT member made some mess, and the press team needs to make some statement!» she said huffing for the unwelcomed work.

Outside of the house, the couple could hear piano music playing from the inside, they thought that Emma could've put some and entered the structure.

What welcomed them was a mesmerized girl pressing the keys skillfully, with a music sheet open in front of her.

«Did you know she could play the piano?» Se-Ra whispered to him, Yoongi shook his head and took out his phone to film her. «What are you doing?» she asked again.

«Oh!? I'm doing it out of habit, you know!» he said blushing a little. Se-Ra chuckled.

After another minute Emma finished. They made their presence notable surprising the girl. «You didn't go?» she asked confused.

The couple looked at each other and laughed. «Emma, we were out for almost three hours!» Se-Ra said, ruffling her short hair.

«What?! Really?»

«Yep! Now come we brought dinner.» Yoongi told her closing the piano.

«Mimi didn't come with you?» Emma asked looking over Yoongi's shoulders.

«No, she had to ahead back to work, she said TXT made a mess and the press team had to deal with it.» He explained.

«I don't know what kind of mess they could have done, those kids are practically monks!» Se-Ra said funnily annoyed.

«I understand. Just one question, who are TXT?» Emma asked after hearing that name, making the air around her became more relaxed. She looked at the couple in front of her trying to decide if giving them what they wanted was the best option because, at that moment, she couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The other two looked at each other and laughed. «Little Emma you know that other groups exist outside BTS, right!?»

«Yes, of course!» Emma said looking at them.

«For real?» Yoongi questioned her.

«Ye...No, I'm not really knowledgeable about K-pop, sorry.»

«We noticed!» the couple said in unison.

«I'm sorry, ok! I'm more interested in books than music. Sue me!» she said with a fake smile.

The group talked for a while, with the couple registering every little improvement in Emma until they were interrupted by Se-Ra's phone. «Sorry, it's my mom!» she announced leaving the room. Once alone in the room Emma started fidgeting, she wanted to tell him something, but she didn't know where to start.

«Spill the bean!» Yoongi told her after the third time she opened and closed her mouth.

«Ok but, please, listen till the end.» he nodded and she proceeded. «I know that right now you all are angry at him for what happened, don't be! As I said, I understand why he did it.»

«But I don't!» he interrupted.

«I don't want to sound mean but, you have no idea what are we going through.» Yoongi just looked down, «It's not an easy situation. Jimin is the type of person who put others before himself, right?» he just nodded. «Being a selfless person sucks! He knows how to comfort others with their problems but, when it comes to his grief, for his problems, he doesn't know how to cope with it. He needs someone to help him in this case, but I clearly can't. Let's be brutally honest, I can't even mend myself how am I supposed to help him in his grief!? You guys are his safe net. You need to help him not punish him.»