🐣2🐣

---------------------------------------------------------

🔞Attention, this chapter contains mature content and depiction of violence🔞

---------------------------------------------------------

Kookie looked at Emma running down the hallway, until she wasn't in sight anymore, and got back in, wiping his tears away.

«Where is Emma?» Jimin asked.

«She said she wants some time alone,» he told them. «She promises to not go away without telling us. She said she'll be back.»

Mimi was still crying in Tae's arms. «I should have told her. I knew I should have.» Hugging Tae for comfort.

«Ehi, don't cry. She'll come back.»

«Noona said she's sorry and that she forgives you,» Kookie said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

«Really? Unni said she forgives me?» JK nodded. Those words made Mimi's heart lightens, even if just a little.

Everyone in the room was silently waiting for Emma's return.

Jimin was constantly looking at his watch. Three hours had already gone by, and she didn't show up. «Did she say something else Kook?» Hobi asked at some point.

He shook his head, «She only said to apologize and that she forgave Mimi and that she loves you Hyung.» JK told, looking at Jimin.

Jimin stood up. «I'll go search for her.» He announced.

«No,» Namjoon stopped him. «Give her space. It was a great blow what she received.»

Dinner time, passed for quite a bit and Emma didn't show up yet, so they decided to go search for her.

Everyone scattered in different directions and started their search. Tae followed Mimi since she didn't know the surrounding.

«Do you think she got out of the complex?» He asked her.

Mimi reluctantly shook her head. «No, not with that psycho around.» She paused a second, «but he could've easily breached in.»

«What do you mean? He corrupted some of the guards?»

Again, Mimi shook her head. «No, he would never leave traces like that.» She told him reluctantly.

Taehyung's phone started to thrill, interrupting their conversation.

«Hyung, did you find her?» Jungkook asked him.

«No, and you?» Walking a little further.

Mimi heard footsteps coming their way. She looked in the direction from where they were coming, but she saw no one.

«We should go back, maybe we missed each other,» Taehyung told Mimi, distracting her from the noises she heard.

They all got back, waited, and waited, but Emma never went back that night.

Two days passed without any trace of her. Mimi called Lee to tell him, and he planned to make the condo patrolled, in case she got back.

Under the advice of Lee, Mimi stayed in the guys' dorm. On her fourth day in the dorm, she received a text.

Emma: I decided to go back. Don't ever come looking for me. I'm sick of you all.

When the guys got home, she showed them the text.

«Why did she go back without saying at least goodbye?» Jimin told in a high voice, pacing the place.

«I don't think you get the point,» Mimi said, standing in front of him.

«What point? That she's sick of us?» JK spoke in a sad voice.

«It's not that, guys. We're missing something obvious.» Nam concluded, thinking hard.

Mimi looked around at the seven men. How these guys got so high, when are so dumb? She thought, taking Emma's phone from the coffee table.

«How could she send a text from her phone, when WE HAVE HER PHONE?!» She emphasized the last words.

All the heads now were turned on her hand holding Emma's phone.

«Someone cloned her phone!» Jin said, patting his fist on his palm.

«Well, that was pretty obvious at this point, Hyung. Even without your comeback.» Suga shushed him.

«So, what's the next move?» Hobi asked Mimi.

«I'll call Lee. We need a plan.» Nam nodded and she called the man.

Emma wiped her eyes and looked around to see if there was some way to escape from there. She started to walk around, tasting with her good hand the walls, to find a switch to lighten the room.

«Found it!» She switched the light on only to be welcomed by four concrete walls, no windows. The only way out was the door. She ran to it but fell.

Emma looked down, her foot was cuffed. She took the chain and pulled. Nothing.

The chain was firmly pinned to the wall. Only a miracle could free her.

Resigned, she searched for something to fix her arm. She found two slim pieces of wood and some rope. I hope it will heal the right way. She thought half-assed. She was trying hard not to let depressive tough get to her.

In the room, there was a mattress. «At least I don't have to sleep on the ground.» She laughed bitterly.

Tears started to run out of her eyes again. «Jimin, please come. Save me. Save us.» She whispered, crying herself to sleep.

Emma's life became monotonous. All she was doing, all the time, was trying to eradicate the chain from the wall, and then cry until falling asleep. She didn't know how many days passed, but she was sure not even a week was gone.

A car pulled in, waking her up. «...perfect. You go there and take away everything.» A short silence. «NO, I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THAT BITCH. IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM IN JAIL, FOLLOW THE PLAN.»

Emma heard a loud bang. «That fucking idiot.»

A few moments later, the door opened. «Well, well, well. Seems like some rat found the light.» Snickering viciously.

Emma retreated into a corner. He walked to her and crouched down. Do-Yun stared at her.

«You made yourself comfortable.» He said, touching her cheek. Emma jerked away, spitting on him.

«Go to hell, you sicko.»

He took a firm grip on her hair, making her tilt her head. «I told you to behave. If you don't want to be choked to death. Or maybe...» He hesitates taking out a pocket knife, «... I can cut your tongue, but then you can't suck me off.» Patting the blade on her trembling lips.

«Please, Do-Yun, let me go. Let me go back home.» Emma said desperate.

«You see, my dear. This is your home from now on. But I can do something to put you in the right mind.» He took the blade and started to cut off her long hair. «A new beginning.»