🐣4🐣

---------------------------------------------------------

🔞 Attention, this chapter contains mature content and depiction of violence 🔞

---------------------------------------------------------

An hour later Taehyung was unlocking the door of his friend's house. He found Jimin sitting on the floor with his head leaning on the wall surrounded by the destroyed things that once were the furniture of his home.

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes were filled with tears. Tae looked at his ripped knuckles and his bleeding feet, he sighed and took the first aid kit.

He tended to his friend's injury without speaking, he knew he had to wait for him to be ready to speak.

After he finished, he started to pick up the shredded glass from the floor, while Jimin was still crying. «We need to find her Tae. We can't let her with that bastard.» He said with cracked voice, «What if we come too late, what if she's already...»

«No, don't even think about it. We will find her and she'll be alright.» I hope she'll be alright, he thought bitterly.

Taehyung took out his phone and sent a message to the others to come help clean. When the guys came, they wasted no time. Kookie picked up Jimin making him sit on the couch, not to let him put pressure on his feet.

«Who's with Mimi?» Tae asked Nam.

«The girls. We called them when you got out.» He nodded and helped the other with the cleanup. Once they finished JK took Jimin on his back and walked to the dorm. They called Doctor In to look at Jimin's wound, to be sure no glass was still inside.

«Jimin!» the two girls said as soon as they saw him, but he didn't answer. They looked at the guys worried.

JK took him to his room and left to join the others. No one told the girls yet and they needed to know the situation.

Tae left the others to fill up the girl and go check on Mimi.

He knocked at the door. «Come,» Mimi said from inside, she had puffy red eyes and a tired look. «What happened? I heard a commotion out there.» She said emotionless.

«Jimin hurt his feet, nothing serious anyway, how are you? Do you feel like eating something?» she shook her head.

He was about to go out when she stopped him, «Do you think he ever loved me or it was all to get at Unni? Am I so eerie? Am I ugly?» she said sobbing.

«You're not eerie nor ugly, and I think he loves you,» Tae said comforting her.

«We've been friends for years and when he asked me out was right after I told him that Unni was coming back. Why I was so blind? Felix worked for him; I should have seen it coming.»

«No, you couldn't imagine it.» Trying to lessen her burden, «and I think he really cared for you.»

«You think? Really?» Mimi looked at him with her big sad eyes. He nodded, smiling.

«Now I think we should eat something sweet.» Mimi chuckled.

«Jimin should stay off his feet for a couple of days,» Doctor In told Namjoon while he was escorting him to the door.

Looking at the leader he whispered, «May I know what happened?»

Namjoon looked back and leaned to the elderly man saying, «his girlfriend has been abducted.»

The man held his breath. «That sweet girl? She carrying a child, omo. I hope she'll be found soon.» Nam was taken aback for a moment.