Chapter 5

I rolled my eyes as he walked around facing me, "Well, mind if I join?" 

"Go to hell," I spat and he smirked. 

"Only if you're there," I glared and he just continued smirking. 

It wasn't until then that I realized the others had left. Those traitors would hear from me later. I stood up and walked over to the garden maze, hoping that Keaton would lose my trail. Well he did lose my trail. Except he took another, causing me to run right into him. 

"Well that was hot," He said huskily and I shoved him, turning on my heel and walking back towards the house. Someone grabbed my wrist and I stomped on their foot. 

"Damn girl calm down! It's just me," Keaton hissed and I rolled my eyes. 

"That's the point," I muttered and he glared back at me. 

"What's your problem!?" He shouted and I scoffed at him. Was this guy serious? 

I glared back, "What the hell is your problem!?" 

"You." He growled and I laughed sarcastically laughed. 

"What about me?" I questioned in a threatening tone. 

He rolled his eyes, "The way you act." 

"Get used to it, two-face," I turned around, but once again, he grabbed my wrist. Suddenly, I was pulled into his chest, our faces inches away. It was then that I realized his normally cold brown eyes were soft, almost regretting. 

He dipped his head and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in a synchronizing way. I froze. What the hell am I doing!? I pulled away and slapped him, "What the hell was that for?" 

"You kissed back!" He guffawed and I rolled my eyes, glaring. I spun and my heel and walked back up and into the house. Gladly, he didn't grab my wrist and pull me back for a third time. People moved out of my way, realizing how angry I was. Walking by, I pulled Ethan off some blushing blond and dragged him outside. 

"What the hell?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "I was in the middle of something! I could've gotten a--" 

I cut him off by holding my hand up, "Don't say it." 

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "You better have a good explanation." 

"Keaton kissed me," I told him and his jaw dropped. I rolled my lips into my mouth, to stop from laughing at his face. Right when I did that, I notice how my lips were still tingling from the kiss between Keaton and I. 

"Did you, did you kiss back?" He asked and I looked at me feet. 

"Only-for-a-second," I mumbled mad fast but he caught it. 

He scoffed, "You like him, don't you?" 

"God no!" I shouted defensively. And he rolled his eyes.

"Prove it," He challenged, and I folded my arms over my chest, "Go kiss some random guy in front of him."

I shrugged and walked inside, Ethan following close behind me. I walked into the kitchen which was luckily filled with guys, including Keaton. Without looking at him, I walked up to the host of the party and kissed him smack on the lips. He smirked as I walked away and Ethan muttered under his breath, "Damn."

"Believe me now?" I scolded and he nodded, "Good."

I walked over to the bar and grabbed a shot of whiskey, downing it in an instant. This was followed by a shot of vodka. Damn, that's good. I walked over to the dance floor and was immediately surrounded by guys and cat calls. It's good to know you have that type of influence on people.

∞