Chapter 4

I smiled at Carter as she walked out, dressed in fishnet tights, black denim booty shorts and a red off the shoulder crop top. She topped it off with 3" stiletto heels. She gave me a wink then sat down at my vanity, applying makeup. Sighing, I stood up and got changed into what Carter called 'sexy cute'. Yeah, so my best friend has issues. 

I slid on the super short dark purple pencil skirt and threw on the black lace shirt she set out. I slipped on my black converse and stepped out of my closet. She rolled her eyes at my shoe choice, and I bumped her out of my vanity seat. I added some blush after foundation, touched up my eye makeup, and added a light layer of dark purple tint lip gloss. Perfect -- almost. I pulled out my curling iron and curled my hair into large, loose curls caressing my back. Now the look was perfect.

I grabbed my black stud earrings and put them in. Carter handed me my small over the shoulder handbag and I smiled gratefully. I poked my head out the door before walking down the steps and hopping back into the corvette with Carter hot on my tail. 

I peeled out of the driveway and over to Josh's place, where he and my brother were waiting. We got there at 8:04 which meant we were already late for the party. Meh. 

The boys skipped down the steps only fifteen seconds after I honked the horn, informing them I was here. They climbed in the back and Ethan punched my seat, urging me to drive faster. In response I slowed down, and he groaned. Pleased, I sped up and sped down several streets until we reached the Bossche estate. 

David Bossche was the star of the basketball team at our school, the star of the entire state practically. He was that good. Sports illustrated and in every edition since middle school good. He was practically a god here. Though I thought he was repulsive, he did throw killer parties. 

We pulled up and I parked right next to the house. David obviously got my brother's RSVP. Carter and Josh hopped out and ran inside. I rolled my eyes and Ethan followed me inside. As we entered, people made way for the two of us. I shoved a drunk freshman out of my way and he ended up puking on some poor girl. Oops?

"Oi! Ellie!" Someone called and I looked over my shoulder. It was Kathy Lee, the wanna be everything at our school. I gave her a fake smile and greeted her. 

"I was wondering if you could introduce me to some of your," She searched for the right word, "Friends?" Ouch. Nope, that was incorrect, Kathy! Better luck never time. 

I smiled, then shook my head, giving her a hug. Without her knowing, I ripped the seem of her skin-tight shirt and walked away, the thread wrapped around my finger. I walked to the back of the house over to the bar, Twirling the thread in my hand, unraveling it, I grabbed a bottle water, added a splash of vodka, and poured it in a red cup. 

Fools 'em every time. 

There were cheers and whooping and I walked away from the makeshift bar. There was some skank making out with some man whore in the middle of the dance floor. He was wearing only his jeans, belt on the floor. She, on the other hand, was stripped down to her thong and underwear. No wonder the entire crowd was practically guys. Rolling my eyes, I went up the steps and walked by each door. Finding one that was unlocked, I snickered. 

Throwing the door open, I found two dazed teenagers on top of teenagers groping each other. Both of their heads snapped towards me and I gawked at them. Oh this was gold. 

Pretty boy here, was cheating on his golden girlfriend with skank? Oh wait until everyone hears about this. He looked at me through narrowed eyes, "You're not telling anyone." 

I laughed in his face, "You wish I wasn't, pretty boy." 

He stood up and sauntered towards me I coughed and pulled out my phone, snapping a picture. Bolting out the door, I called back over my shoulder, "Cover your junk next time!" I quickly mass texted everyone from an anonymous image the picture. Everyone except pretty boy's girlfriend. I smiled as I found her sitting next to a few of her friends. 

Putting on a fake smile, I strode over to them and gave her an apologetic look, "I am so sorry! He doesn't deserve you." 

She exhaled a snort, and looked to her friends, befuddled, "What are you talking about?" 

I feigned surprise and pulled my phone out. Her friends pulled theirs out, just getting the text I had sent. I pulled up the picture, "You mean, you haven't heard?" 

The girls gasped and golden girl looked panic. Giving her a sad smile, I showed her the picture. Her jaw dropped and a tear fell from her eyes. I stood up to leave, but stopped. Bending down, I whispered in her ear, "He's upstairs, last door on the right." 

She nodded and I smiled. How I enjoy ruining people's nights. 

I know, I know, it sounds sick and demented. Like, what kind of sane person would go around ruining everything for people? Well maybe that's just it, maybe I'm not completely sane. But there's a method to my madness. 

Carter walked up to me and we did our secret handshake. I smiled as she laughed and shook her head, "That bastard so had it coming."

We walked out back and laid down in the cool grass, laughing and looking up at the stars. Josh and Ethan soon joined us and Ethan fist pumped me. Of course, they knew the anonymous mass texts were always from me. 

Smiling I said, "He deserved it the most." 

They all mumbled their agreements. A new, familiar voice suddenly spoke out, "Mind if I join?" 

I internally groaned. Oh hell no.