Prologue

LIFE

When all of you heard that word, what was the first thing that comes to your mind?

Is it wealth?

Is it popularity?

Whether power?

Well, if you ask me, you know what am I gonna answer?

Chance.

A chance to reach our life goal, a chance to become better, a chance to spend our time with the people we care about, also a chance to live our life in the best possible way.

But what if I explain to you in this way...

Imagine if you had a goal in your life. And in order to reach it you've fought with all your strength until your last drop of blood. And the people who loved you already support you through ups and downs. But when you're already starting to take a major step towards your goal...

All of it were destroyed instantly.

Vanished without trace.

What will you do if it happens to you?

When you forced to be disappear from the world?

It must be hurt, right?

It hurts so badly...

I bet you don't want to experience any of that.

Well, guess what? I've been through all of that.

The day that I almost lost my spirit to live. The day that I started to throw everything away.

Why? Why do you have to leave us?

Come back to us, you idiot!

Don't you ever realize how much you mean to us?

If it wasn't because of you, we won't be here in the first place.

We won't even know each other.

We won't even play basketball in the beginning.

We won't even be called the Generation of Miracles.

You're one of us!

Come back to us!

That voices, they need me. They're calling me. They care about me. Even if the world no longer wants me. At least I know that they need me. And I need them.

But, however... I can't force my eyes to wake up from my miserable dream. From my miserable thoughts about the world. No matter how hard I try, no matter how hard I wanted it, these eyes won't open.

Or should I say... Eye.

*****