[3] Suspicion

[I DON'T OWN THE MEDIA ATTACHED. IT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER]

**********

Third Person's POV

The big door of that huge mansion opened slowly yet quietly, revealing a current little red head who peeked out from the little opening as he slowly tip toed himself towards his room. He made his way towards the stairs, with a basketball trapped safely in his hands.

"Seijurou. I see that you made it before 3 p.m." A sudden voice suddenly called the young Akashi from downstairs which made him flinched and hid the ball behind his back.

"Y-Yes dad, I'm home." Seijurou replied with a stutter while struggling to keep his basketball steady in his grip, even though he knew that his father couldn't see him from down there. It's better to prevent the worst possibilities than do nothing.

"That's good. But I'm afraid I can't accompany you to continue your practice today, son. Duty calls. So I gave the rest of your practice to your mentor. Is that okay?" His father said without even turned to face Seijurou as he made his way towards the door and wore his coat and hat, preparing to leave. Seijurou looked down from upstairs while watching his father opened the door and made his way out, not even bother to say goodbye. He shut the door behind him and left.

"Okay dad, bye. Be careful." Seijurou mumbled softly and sighed heavily. Then he made his way towards his room and lay down on his bed, 'I hope I can play basketball again sometime.' He thought to himself and stared at the ball in his hands. To be honest, he really does feel a little lonely. And for the first time of his life he could actually having fun on something that seems new to him. It makes Seijurou wanted to feel like that again. But sadly, he didn't know how to do that.

Seijurou got back from his daydreaming the moment his door got opened and a woman with the same red hair as him came in. Akashi Shiori, his mother. Seijurou's eyes widen and he quickly sat up to hid his new ball from her, he really don't know what to do if she finds out about his new hobby and tell his father about this. He even didn't want to think about that.

"H-Hi mom, what's up?" He greeted with a smile and waved childishly, ignoring the nervousness he was having. Shiori raised her brows as she made his way towards Seijurou and sat beside him.

She giggled lightly at her son, "Hold on Seijurou, 'what's up'? You never use that style of language before, right? Did something happen to you when you played outside? Hmm?" She asked and patted Seijurou's head. The little red head gulped as he realized his stupid response and blushed in embarrassment. But he kept his mouth shut from talking and stared blankly to the floor.

Shiori smiled warmly as he noticed Seijurou's response, "It's okay Sei, you can tell me what happened. I promise this'll be a secret between us, okay?" She pleaded. The young Akashi looked up to his mother and tilted his head to the side as if thinking of a decision. Then a small smile formed on his lips as he finally took out the basketball behind him and lend it to his mother.

"What's this?" Shiori asked.

"Mom, I found my new hobby. And it's this. Basketball." Seijurou assumed with an eye closed smile and grinned happily. Shiori blinked several times while watching his son with a happy face plastered on his little figure. She couldn't help but giggled at how cute he is.

"What's so funny about this?" Seijurou pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just happy that you finally found something new and you enjoyed doing it." She smiled and ruffled Seijurou's hair which made him blushed even more. "So, can you tell me the whole story dear?"

Seijurou grinned and started to tell his mother from the beginning when he found a random basketball under the cherry blossom tree, when he started to play by himself on the public court, until he met the boy who made him love basketball like now. Renjirou Tenma. He told her till the last detail of his day.

But, there's still something that bothers him until now. Especially when he met Tenma on the first place. Just think about it, imagine if you saw a stranger using your private stuff without your permission. Normally you would come to that person and asked for it back. But it's different on Seijurou's case. In fact, it was a total opposite.

Plus, Seijurou still couldn't figure out what did Tenma do the moment before they started to play basketball together. When he suddenly stay still and stared at Seijurou from the top of his hair till the bottom. And sometimes Tenma acted a bit weird if he started to talk about some specific topic.

Seijurou is a smart kid. And he knew in an instant that there's something about that boy he didn't know. Like Tenma was still hiding something. And Seijurou is willing to unravel that mysterious orange head. Sooner or later.

**********

Meanwhile...

Third Person's POV

"Tadaimaa~" A certain orange haired boy barged into the house and slam the door behind him. He sat down on the floor and pulled off his shoes. "Onii-san, I'm home." He called out his brother as he made his way towards the living room where his brother usually slept.

"Oh, Tenma hey! Welcome home kiddo!" Tenma was greeted by the same orange head who sat up from his slumber and suddenly tackled him in a hug.

"Onii-san, let go of me!" Tenma giggled and tickled his brother which made him flinched and let go of him immediately.

"Oi, what did I say about that tickling thing?! Stop that already!" His brother pouted and rubbed his stomach over and over.

"Oops? Ehehe, sorry~" Tenma grinned and stuck his tongue out, "But Nii-san, listen listen! Today an amazing thing just happen to me! And I'm soooo excited about this!" He continued without giving his brother time to response.

"Woah, slow down slow down. Okay then, what's this 'amazing' thing that happen to you all of the sudden, eh?"

"Well, you see--"

"Oi, Raito! The meatloaf is gonna be scorched if you slack off like that! Come over here and help me dumbass!" Tenma's words got cut off by a sudden voice thundering throughout the kitchen. And the two orange head quickly turned their heads towards that direction.

"Are we having a guest here, Nii-san?" Tenma asked his brother, his eyes still locked on the kitchen.

"Ahaha, well... Not exactly..." Raito sweatdrop and rubbed his temple in embarrassment. Then a boy with black hair appeared from behind the kitchen with his arms crossed and he's staring sharply at the older orange head.

"Did I tell you to watch the oven, Raito? Man, you're so dead right now!"

"Maa maa~ Before you start your complain, look who's home~ Ta daa~" Raito jumped off from the couch and hung his arm around the black haired boy's neck to calm him down. But he quickly averted his gaze from Raito and caught Tenma staring at him dumbfounded.

"Are? Tenma? It's you?"

"Shuzo-san?"

**********

A/N :

Yaay chapter 3 finally! Well, I really don't know what to say in this chapter. But at least I put Tenma on the media, right? :3

<3 Ka-Chan11