[7] Three Young Miracles

Third Person's POV

"What do you think you're doing, Renjirou?!" Seijurou raised his voice tone against Tenma who put on an innocent smile on his face while leaning against the wall.

"Hey, c'mon man you don't have to be so harsh. And why the heck did you call me 'Renjirou'? Y'know we made a deal about that before, right?" The orange haired boy pouted childishly as he approached the other two boys in front of him.

Seijurou frowned at his friend's reaction as he crossed both if his arms irritably, "That's not what I meant. Why are you suddenly come here without me knowing it? And why did you climb over my house like that? Plus... Oh don't tell me you escaped the security guard? We're so dead if my dad knows about thi--"

"Whoa whoa whoa... Okay hold it right there Mr.FussyPants." Tenma suddenly sweatdrop the moment his red haired buddy threw him those long-winded questions, which made him a bit overwhelmed. Tenma sighed in defeat and raised both of his hands, "Okay fine, you got me. I did escape the security guard. Hahaha, but I won't do this if he just let me in. Man, I think that guy have problems." The orange head boy chuckled and stuck his tongue out jokingly.

"Ren-- Tenma. Please don't involve me with this kind of thing. Geez, what should I do now?" Seijurou held his temples hopelessly as he sat down beside the grand piano.

"Oi, Akashi. What's this all about, nanodayo?" The green haired boy suddenly pointed his finger towards the uninvited stranger and glanced at Seijurou with a questioning look. Starting to get irritated at the situation that he didn't understand at all.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I almost forgot. You guys haven't know each other yet." Seijurou said bluntly as he got back from his thoughts and made his way between those two.

"Tenma, this is Midorima Shintarou. My close friend since I was very young. And Midorima, this is Renjirou Tenma. I met him yesterday when I was wandering around in the park. Maybe he looks like a freak but he actually very nice."

"Eh?! Oi, Seijurou don't give me a bad impression in front of him. Hidooi..." Tenma pouted which Seijurou replied with a menacing glare. Tenma's body got tense in an instant but in the end he lend his hand to Shintarou and smiled sheepishly.

"Yo, nice to meet ya. Sorry for freaking you out back there. Haha~"

Shintarou blinked several times before reluctantly replied Tenma's handshake. "I-I wasn't freak out, nanodayo. I was just a bit surprised that's all." He averted his gaze from Tenma as his face slightly turned bright pink.

"Eh? Isn't its just the same?" Tenma said as he smirk mischievously at the green head.

"N-No it isn't, nanodayo!"

"Pfft... Hahahahaha! What's with that 'nanodayo' thing? Hei, Sei. Your friend here is hillarious. You should tell me more about him y'know." Tenma laughed uncontrollably as he held his stomach. But he immediately stopped the moment Seijurou shut Tenma's mouth with his hand in a rush.

"Could you keep it down? If my dad knows what happen here we're so dead." He glared at his friend as he slowly release his grip the moment Tenma started to calm down.

Seijurou sighed as he turned to Shintarou beside him, "Hey, help me out. What should we do with this guy?" He asked out of the blue.

"H-Hah?! W-Wait a sec. Are you trying to kick me out just now?"

"Well, I guess we have to figure out how to bring him out from this house without anybody knowing it, nanodayo."

"Oi, don't ignore me!"

Tenma whined like a child only to receive glares from the two person in front of him.

"Shut up/Shut up, nanodayo."