[9] Under The Blue Sky

Third Person's POV

"Oi, Tenma."

"Hmmmm??? What is it, Shintarou?"

"How far do you want us to follow you, nanodayo? We've been walking like hours. You better tell us what you're up to."

The green haired boy who walked side by side the young Akashi huffed as he gave an irritating gaze towards the orange head. Tenma just chuckled sheepishly as a response and turned his head towards Shintarou, since he was two steps ahead from the other two boys.

"Hee~ Umm.. Wait wait let me think for a sec." He replied bluntly and ran his index finger on his chin as his other hand re-position the headphone on his orange strands.

"So you dragged us all the way here but you didn't even know where we're going? Nice. Very nice." The red head popped a nerve and clapped his hands sarcastically at his idiot companion.

"Geez, why am I the only one here who always get blamed for everything?"

"That's because you're an idiot, nanodayo."

"EEEHH?! Well, forgive me Mr.Tsundere-Carrot for being such an idiot for you~"

"I'm not a tsundere, nanodayo!! And what's up with "Mr.Tsundere-Carrot?!"

"Pfft... You didn't even realize it? You look more like a walking carrot with that stupid green hair. See? Carrot~"

"Okay, that's enough you two." Seijurou suddenly cut them off from the little quarrel and made his way between the two. "I already had a major headache because of this problem so we better go on with this. Tenma, you're the one who wanted to hang out with us in the first place so be responsible for it." He added but only to receive a childish pout from Tenma.

The orange head was about to reply when suddenly an idea came across his head which made him cancelled his intention. He averted his head from Seijurou and Shintarou, staring blankly at the road in front of him as a short silence enveloped three of them.

"Well, if you put it that way..." Suddenly, he grinned and turned around in a flash as he stop walking. If only Seijurou and Shintarou didn't have a fast response, they would've bumped into Tenma at that moment. "Come with me guys!"

The orange head instantly grabbed their hands and ran at full speed to who knows where. Seijurou and Shintarou didn't even have time to react as they hopelessly tried to catch up with Tenma's running pace.

"Hey, what's getting into you all of the sudden?"

"Urusai naa~ You'll figure it out when we arrive, Sei."

[TIME SKIP]

The only thing that Seijurou could think of if somebody mentioned Renjirou Tenma, is none other than the vast stretches striped court with two ringed poles that face each other on the two sides. Well, that's exactly what's in front of him and Shintarou that time. Seijurou should've known, if it's Tenma they wouldn't be far away from his hobby called basketball. Even though Seijurou started to like this kind of sport as well. Thanks to his orange headed pal.

As they arrived at the public basketball court, Tenma stretched his arms in relief and formed a mischievous smile towards the two boys. "Can you guys wait here for a minute? I have to get some stuff first from my house."

"What are you gonna do, nanodayo?" Shintarou asked in confusement, with his hands rested on his waist.

But before he could even get an answer, Tenma already dashed away with a speed of lightning. Leaving dust trace behind him as he ran off, which made Seijurou and Shintarou froze on their feet and blink several times. A short silence filled the air before the young Akashi finally break the ice and beckoned Shintarou to follow him along towards the court. They both stopped right in front of the basketball ring without saying any word then Seijurou slowly lifted his head, enjoying the view as the wind breeze kept brushing his skin.