[2] Mysterious 2nd Friend

Third Person's POV

"My name's Tenma. Renjirou Tenma." The orange haired boy lend out his hand and grinned with his eyes closed at Seijurou. While in the other hand the red haired boy still froze on his feet, not even bother to reply. "Hey, c'mon it's just a normal handshake. Don't let me hanging, it's not like I wanna bite you or something." Tenma said as he noticed a slight hesitation on Seijurou's face.

Seijurou blinked several times, but after a few consideration he finally replied the handshake which made Tenma's grin grew wider. "So... Since I already made an introduction, maybe you could tell me your name as well?" The boy said as he ran off towards the ring and picked up the other ball that he threw earlier.

"I'm Akashi. Akashi Seijurou." The red head replied while watching Tenma score another basket that goes in perfectly.

"Wait wait, hold on a sec. Did you say 'Akashi'?" Tenma paused from what he's doing and turned to Seijurou, a slight curiosity plastered on his face. Seijurou just nodded in response, but that only makes Tenma jolted in excitement. "Oh My God. Please tell me I'm not dreaming. You're 'the Akashi'?! The most well known family in Japan like everyone said!? You're one of them?!"

"U-Uh, well yeah. Just like I said." Seijurou replied.

"Okay now, you've got to tell me what it feels to be one of the Akashi! How's your everyday life in that huge mansion if yours? Did you always have a breakfast in bed like people do in the movies? Do you always get new clothes every end of the month? How big is your limousine? How many toys do you have? And, oh oh! do you have any pets?--"

"Stop it. Just, stop." Seijurou raised his hand in annoyance after Tenma threw him nonstop questions as if he's a train that never stops. He held his temple and glared coldly at the orange head. "First of all, I hate it when people ask me those things. And second, I just met you. So why should I bother to answer every one of your ridiculous questions?" Seijurou assumed as he held out his two fingers in front of him.

Tenma's eyes widen for a moment then he chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Oops? Sorry? I think I trailed off back there. I was just interested in your everyday life, is that a bit too far?" He sat down and stuck his tongue out in embarrassment.

Seijurou just sighed heavily and picked up his ball then turned around to the other ring. Ignoring Tenma who sat on the court with his innocent face. The red head continued to play by himself as if all those introduction and chats never happen. He keep shooting the ball towards the ring like he did earlier, enjoying the rare free time his father could give him.

First shot, goes in.

Second shot, goes in.

Third shot, goes in.

"Y'know what? You're pretty good at this even though this is the first time you play."

"Gah!" Seijurou shrieked in surprise as he realize the orange head suddenly appear beside him. "What are you doing?" He asked coldly after he regained his composure.

Tenma glanced at Seijurou who's still have his poker face on. Then he moved back a little, until he's behind the three point lines and finally took a shooting position. He took a deep breath then threw the ball. Then it goes up, up, up, streaking through the air like a meteor with a ridiculous height.

It went into the basket perfectly smooth.

Seijurou gaped in awe, seeing an incredible sight in front of him. "H-How did you do that?" He asked with a stutter, still shocked of what happened.

Tenma grinned mischievously, "Haha, well I don't exactly know how did I do that. I just shoots the ball with a bit more push than I usually did."

"But that doesn't make any sense. That height was just amazing." Seijurou response.