Chapter 1- Libby Mai Brookes

Libby Mai Brookes is an ordinary 16 year at Rawson College. Her life is pretty normal apart from one thing; her real name was Libby Mai Contostavlos and Tulisa is her sister. She is currently living with her father, Plateo Contostavlos, though no one knows this. They can't be seen together incase anyone suspects anything of them. Libby used to live with her mother but moved to live with her father as she couldn't cope with her illness. 

It was getting close to the end of the half term break. Libby set off on her normal walk to college meeting up with her friend Maddison along the way. The had numerous conversations about different things. One conversation got Libby thinking.

'Did you hear about the writer that's coming in to college? Apparently she's a singer too' Maddie asked.

'Nope, what's her name? Or what's her book called?' Libby replied wondering.

'I can't remember her name, she was on XFactor though. I think her books called honest' Maddie said laughing.

Alarm bells ran through Libby's head. Tulisa was on XFactor and her books called honest. What would she do?

'Oh i don't know her name either hah, anyway i'll see you at lunch ye?' Libby asked as they arrived at college.

'Ye, i'll BBM you, cyah' Maddie said.

Libby walked to her classroom and stood waiting for the teacher. She decided to text Tulisa to ask her about the signing. She was so nervous.

To Tulisa: Hey T, are you doing any signings soon? Libs x

She got a reply straight away which meant Tulisa must have had the day off!

From Tulisa: Hey Libs, I've missed you. Ye got one coming up at Rawson College why? T x

Libby's face dropped. How can she come here? What would she do?

To Tulisa: I've missed you too, can't wait to see you. Guess it will be sooner than we thought as I'm at Rawson College.. What are we going to do? D: Libs x

From Tulisa: Oh dear! You'll have to pretend you don't know me, we can't blow your cover! T x

Libby walked into class. She didn't have a clue what she was going to do.

How could she pretend she didn't know her own sister? How could she pretend she was a fan? Will it blow her cover?