Chapter 11- The morning after

Morning came. Libby woke up laid next to Tulisa on the floor. She still felt sick. How could her friend say that to her?

'Tula? Wake up?' Libby said whilst shaking Tulisa.

Tulisa rubbed her eyes and woke up.

'Ye babe? What we doing on the floor?'Tulisa laughed,

'I don't even know, guess we must have crashed here!' Libby replied.

'What do you fancy doing today?' Tulisa asked.

'Nothing. My friend hates me T. I don't want to do anything,' Libby cried.

'Libs don't say that! How about we invite them round? Maddie, Elle and Amelia. Have a girly day?' Tulisa suggested.

'I don't think she will T.. She hates me remember,' Libby replied.

'Won't hurt to try muffin, i'm gunna get ready, you should too! Don't forget to text them all!' Tulisa said whilst walking upstairs.

Libby sighed. She loved Amelia like a sister yet she didn't want to speak to her. She text Maddie and  Elle the same text asking if they wanted to come. She text Amelia a different one.

To Maddie and Elle:

Hey, hope you guys still like me after the news! T said she wants to get to know you, fancy coming over today and having a girly day? Love ya, Libs xx

To Amelia:

Your text hurt me so much. If you honestly think i meant to hurt you then i'm sorry. It wasn't my choice to keep this secret. I was only 3 when it was decided, it's all i've known ever since! Maddie and Elle are coming to hang out with me and T today. If you still want to be friends you'll be here.. If i don't see you at mine i guess it's goodbye. You'll always be one of my best friends no matter what you choose. I hope you make the right choice. Libby x

Tears strolled down Libby's cheek. The text hurt her so much but she couldn't be bothered with haters now, especially now the truth is out. Whilst she walked upstairs to get dressed she recieved texts from Elle and Maddie.

To Libby:

Of course i'm coming Libby! We had so much fun last time, even better if Elle and Amelia come! Has she come round yet? :( I love you so much, Maddison xxxx

From Libby:

Great see you about 11! yep T can't wait to get to know you lot more! Haven't heard from Amelia after the text she sent me. Text her back this morning saying if i don't see her at mine i guess out friendships over.. I hope she comes. I love her like a sister, just like you. See you soon Maddison and thank you:) Libby xx

To Libby:

Libbbyyyyyy. Of course i'm still ya friend silly! I'll be there! Love you loads Libs, don't forget that, EllyyWellyy xx

From Libby:

I love you loads too Elle, see you at 11 then, can't wait. Libsterrr xx

Libby continued to get ready. She picked out her grey and pink tracksuit with her name on since she thought she may as well look like a conto! She shoved her hair up into a messy bun and walked into Tulisa's room.

'T, Maddie and Elle are coming... Not sure about Amelia,' Libby told her.

'What'd ya mean not sure?' Tulisa asked.

'Text her saying she's invivted, if she doesn't come then i'll assume she doesn't want to be my friend,' Libby sighed.

Tulisa patted the bed next to her. Libby walked over and sat down. Tulisa hugged her stroking her hair.

'What if she doesn't come T? I'm so scared,' Libby cried.

'Don't be babe! If she doesn't come it's her loss.. You've still got Maddie and Elle. And you've also got me,' Tulisa replied softly.

'I love you so much,' Libby said whilst hugging Tulisa.

Half an hour later, it was 11am. Maddie and Elle had arrived. They all sat in the living room watching Being Ndubz and laughing and Tulisa been thrown in the water. Libby was so scared. She didn't think Amelia was going to come. She didnt want to loose her as a friend.

'T.. I'd love to do that to you,' Libby laughed.

'Watch it you.. Just you wait till summer.. I'll get you!' Tulisa laughed.

'I'd like to see you try!' Libby replied.

'Oh it's on!' Tulisa shouted.

Tulisa couldn't wait to have her sister back. She'd missed the times they shared so much. She had so much planned for her and Libby.. Moving in, Holidays, Tours, Shopping. Half an hour passed and Libby was still waiting for Amelia.. Still hoping she'd come. Tulisa walked into the kitchen and Libby followed.

'I don't think she wants to be my friend T.. She's not coming,' Libby cried.

'Don't cry babe! Like i said you still have us.. It's her loss!' Tulisa replied hugging Libby.

There was a knock on the door. Libby walked over to the window and peeked outside to see who it was.

'Erm T... Amelia's here,' Libby said shocked.

Tulisa opened the door and invited her in.

'I didn't think you were going to come,' Libby said.

'I have something to tell you Libby. Can we sit down?' Amelia told her.

'Sure..' Libby replied worried.

They all sat down at the table. Libby felt sick. What was Amelia going to tell her? What if she didn't want to be friends no more? Or did she? Had she come to say sorry? Libby couldn't wait to find out.