Chapter 2- What would she do?

All Libby thought about for the next 2 weeks was Tulisa's visit. All her friends were super excited and kept asking Libby why she wasn't. She had to pretend she was excited about meeting her own sister and she hated it. Today walking home from school wasn't an exception. 

'I can't wait to meet Tulisa!' Maddison screamed.

'Me too arghhh!' Amelia joined in.

'What about you Libs? You don't seem excited?' Elle asked.

'Ye i'm reallly excited. I can't believe we're going to meet her!' Libby lied.

Libby hated lying to her friends, especially her best friend Maddie. It made it even worse knowing that Tulisa was coming to her house later to cook tea. She arrived home and Tulisa was already there with Gareth and her dad.

'Hey Libs, i've missed you, come here?' Tulisa said beaming.

'Hey T' Libby replied grumpily whilst walking up to Tulisa.

'What up with you mardy?' Tulisa asked joking.

'Oh shut up T, You're the problem. My whole life is a problem,' Libby replied running upstairs.

She ran into her bedroom slamming the door shut. She jumped onto her bed and began to cry. Tulisa knocked on the door and let herself in.

'What's your problem Libs? Why'd you do that?' Tulisa shouted,

'Shut up, I don't want to talk to you T. Just get out!' Libby screamed.

Tulisa walked over to Libby and sat down on the bed. 

'Don't speak to me like that Libby, I'm not just some crap,' Tulisa said sternly.

Libby ignored her.

'Oi answer me now!' Tulisa bellowed.

Libby still didn't reply to her. Tulisa decided to slap Libby on the leg which made her turn around.

'What the hell do you think you're doing T? You ain't my mother!' Libby screamed crying into her hands.

'Don't be rude to me then and tell me what's up. I want to help you, I'm your sister,' Tulisa said.

'Ye right. I'm Libby Brookes remember, I don't have a sister,' Libby replied.

'Don't annoy me Libs, you can't play this playground crap with me,' Tulisa shouted.

'Playground crap? Is that what my life is? Crap? You're telling me,' Libby screamed.

'What the hell is a matter? I suggest you tell me now before i box your head in,' Tulisa replied sternley.

'Like you care,' Libby replied crying.

'Try me,' Tulisa answered.

'Fine you asked for it. How would you feel having to go to school and lie to your friends? Having to pretend you're excited about meeting your own sister? Having to pretend you're a fan and it's the best day of your life? That's what i have to do on a regular basis and i'm sick of it. How about having to pretend your dad doesn't exist? How would you feel knowing you can't spend time with your father outside the house? I'll tell you T, unwanted. You'd feel lonley and worthless, like you're second best. You'd hate it, just like i do. I hate my life, every single moment of it. And it's going to be even worse when you come to college. I'll have to stare you in the eye and pretend i don't know you. I'll have to forget about all the moments and secrets we've shared together. I'll have to forget about my whole childhood just so i don't blow this stupid secret. I'm fed up T. That's whats the matter, my whole life!' Libby said sobbing into her hands.

Tulisa was shocked. She didn't realise the impact it had on her. Tears strolled down her cheek. She grabbed Libby into her arms and hugged her so tight.

'I'm sorry Libs, I love you so much, I'm sorry i've done this to you!' Tulisa said softly.

'It's not your fault, you're just living your dream. I just miss the times when you could be my sister and we spent time together. I never see you T and it's so hard,' Libby replied.

'Don't worry about the signing Libs. I have a good idea and i think Maddie, Amelia and Elle would like it too!' Tulisa said smiling.

'If they knew you'd just said their names they'd freak out! They love you so much T, just like me although i love you because you're not only my sister but you're like a mother to me,' Libby said kissing Tulisa on the arm.

'It's so weird. It must be hard for you. And Libby, sorry for hitting you,' Tulisa said stroking her hair.

'Ye it is hard and don't worry T i deserved it. I shouldn't have spoke to you like that, i'm sorry,' Libby replied.

'Don't be daft, i just care for you Libby. You're like my sister and daughter rolled in one. Come on let's go downstairs tea will be ready soon. I cooked your favourite; sunday roast on a friday! Haha,' Tulisa said whilst standing up.

They walked downstairs and started talking as if they were a normal family. They even had a normal family meal. Libby couldn't stop thinking about what Tulisa had said. What was her plan? Was she going to reveal the secret? 

There was one thing she did know.. Monday was going to be hell at College. Tulisa's signing is on Friday and she knows for a fact her friends will be hyped all week. She also knew that meant she had to pretend to be too and she didn't know if she could.