Chapter 13- Back to college

Sunday Morning.

Tulisa woke up next to Libby in her TV bed. Libby had stopped over at her house for the first time last night. They travelled there after Amelia, Elle and Maddie went home. She loved spending time with her sister and couldn't wait till Libby moved in. Tulisa decided to wake Libby up and get revenge for yesterday morning. She jumped on top of her and Libby woke up in shock.

'T? What the hell are you doing?' Libby shouted.

'Oh morning to you too,' Tulisa laughed.

'Why'd you do that T? You didn't need to wake me up!' Libby said.

'And you didn't need to wake me up yesterday.. guess we're even muffin!' Tulisa replied laughing.

Libby wasn't amused. She turned on the TV and they both laid there watching Jeremy Kyle. 20 mintues passed and Libby decided to ask Tulisa a question.

'T.. Do i have to go to college tomorrow? I bet it's going to be terrible!' Libby asked.

'As if you just asked me that? Of course you do, don't be stupid. You aint letting this affect your grades i'm telling you now Libby!' Tulisa replied sternly.

Libby sighed.

'I thought you actually cared about me.. How could i be so stupid? You only care about my grades. I hate you,' Libby screamed whilst running into the bathroom and locking the door.

Tulisa walked over to the door and banged loudly.

'I suggest you get out here now. You know full well that's not true Libby! I thought you wanted to do this? I only did this for you! You know what.. we're done!' Tulisa shouted.

Tulisa stormed off downstairs. She couldn't believe what Libby had just said. Meanwhile Libby was sat in the bathroom crying. She looked at the razor on the wall. It reminded me of what Tulisa used to do when she was younger. The bathroom was her escape and now it was Libbys. She felt terrible for what she'd just said to Tulisa. She gets so angry sometimes that she just can't help it. She unlocked the door and slowly walked downstairs to the living room where Tulisa was sat crying.

'Tula. I didn't mean any of that. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me, i love you so much!' Libby cried.

Tulisa looked over at Libby and saw her crying which made her cry more. Libby walked over to Tulisa and sat down. She grabbed hold of her and hugged her tight.

'I love you T,' Libby sobbed.

'I love you too Libby. But why'd you say things like that? I thought this was what you wanted. I thought you wanted to feel normal again and for us to become close?  I only did this for you. I want to become close again Libby. Infact i'd like to be like best friends, like the old days. We can't do that if you say these things. You don't know how much it hurt me just then when you said you hated me. Loads of people hate me, infact more than half the people do but to hear my own sister say it kills me!' Tulisa told her.

'I'm sorry T. I don't hate you, i love you so much. It is what i want, i'm just scared. I'm scared of been judged. What if they all hate me now? Or the opposite.. What if everyone wants to know me? What if they don't leave me alone? I'm dreading tomorrow so much, i can't even explain. If my best friend can react the way she did then what is everyone else going to be like? I'm scared Tula,' Libby cried.

Tulisa stroked her hair whilst hugging her.

'Don't be scared babe. You can get through this. I'll let you into a little secret.. Every night before i went out to the judging panel on XFactor i was so nervous.. Even more than you. The minute i walked out there i knew i'd be judged for all the wrong reasons. I knew the whole country was watching me. You want to know what forced me out there?' Tulisa asked.