Chapter 6- The day of the signing

The day Libby was dreading had arrived.. it was Friday. Tulisa was due to come to their college at 1pm.  Maddison hadn't said anything since Libby told her the truth, she acted as if she didn't know! Walking to school with Maddison, Amelia and Elle was mental! They all tweeted over 50 times about their excitement! 

'Why haven't you tweeted about meeting T Libby? I thought you'd be the first one!' Amelia asked.

'I completely forgot to tweet, best do it now arghhh!' Libby lied.

She unlocked her blackberry and signed into twitter. The first thing she did was check Tulisa's profile. There were a couple of tweets that caught her eye.

'@officialtulisa: Today is gunna be life changing #lovethefamily'

'@officialtulisa: Gunna Rawson college today, this place is close to home! can't wait to see you all!'

Libby smiled, she knew the tweets were related to her and Maddison. She replied to one of the tweets.

'@LibbyNdubz: @officialtulisa Meeting you today at college, can't wait!!! love you :D'

She recieved hate from a number of ndublets for bragging which annoyed her. If only they knew the truth!

'@Ndublet: @LibbyNdubz stop bragging you bitch!'

'@RawsonTulisa: @LibbyNdubz @officialtulisa hates you and your ugly face! #mug'

Some of the tweets upset Libby a lot! How could people be so horrible to her? She couldn't face this for much longer, when people knew the truth she knew they'd want to be her mate! She decided to text Tulisa.

From Libby:

Dreading today T, everyone's dead excited, especially Maddison! She acts as if she doesn't even know! Amelia and Ella can't wait either! I tweeted about you and got loads of hate for it, people calling me a bitch and an ugly dog. If they knew the truth they wouldn't say this i assure you! ;/  i'd say i can't wait to see you but i can ;) Love ya lots, guess i'll see you soon haha! Libbs x

She recieved a reply just as they arrived at school. Amelia and Elle walked to their lesson whilst Maddie and Libby walked into the canteen.

'See you in a bit, gotta get a drink,' Libby told them.

'Alright hun, don't be long though!' Elle replied.

Libby read the reply from Tulisa the showed Maddie and they both laughed and grinned. It read;

To Libby:

Really? they best wait, i'll av em! I'l tweet now, no one upsets my sister! It'll be fine Libs, be a female boss! Mads is a true mate Libs, i love her like a sister! Can't wait to tell people the truth though! Be strong, don't forget to fangirl ;) See ya soon, love ya T xxx'

From Libby:

Thanks big sis hehe, I sure will be! She can't believe you've just said that lol!! I can't wait either, love you lots and lots, and don't worry i'll fangirl hard ;) love ya Libs x'

Tulisa tweeted:

'@officialtulisa: Some of the things i read from some ndublets 2 the others is vile! Get a life or get out the fanbase.. no time for haters. #growup'

Libby read the tweet and smiled. She finally felt like she was getting her big sister back! She logged out of twitter and walked up to the lesson with Maddie where they met up with Amelia and Elle again. They had a 2 hour lesson and then it was time for T to come. The lesson dragged and Libby got into trouble loads, and it wasn't even her fault!

'Libby, can you shut it for a minute!' shouted the teacher.

'I'm not even talking, and no i can't shut it, don't be so rude!!' Libby shouted back.

This was an on going battle between Libby and her teachers. She was defiantly related to Tulisa Contostavlos! The lesson ended and they all walked up to the meeting room. Libby felt sick. Could she do this? She was so scared. The feelings were back. How could she fan girl over her own sister? How could she pretend she didn't know her? Libby was so nervous, she couldn't wait for it to be over!