Chapter 7- Meeting her sister Tulisa (again)

Libby's class were waiting outside the meeting room. Libby felt physically sick. She decided to turn her phone off and noticed she received a text from T. It read;

To Libby:

I know you've been dreading this day babe but it's gunna be fine! Us contos are made of strong stuff! Just try not to let it get to you and think about when everyone knows the truth! I know it's been hard for you and it just proves what a great person you are! I love you more than anything libs, i'll be smiling at you in secret! love ya, stay strong T xxxx

Libby smiled whilst reading the text. She felt like she was finally getting her sister back. She replied to T and got a text back straight away.

From Libby:

You're text brought tears to my eyes Tula. I hope after all this we can be close sisters again, i miss you. I can't tell you how scared i am but i know i'll be fine, after all i have you as my inspiration!! I'll be smiling at you too, I love you so much T, you're the best sister/ mother figure i could ask for. I love you sooo much Libs xxxx

To Libby:

Oi you! Just because we're sisters don't mean you can call me tula haha! I hope we can be close too Libs, i miss annoying my little sis! There's so many people i want you to meet- starting with Little Mix! I know how much you love them babe! Don't forget how proud i am of you! Anyway it's nearly show time, see you in 5! love ya loads T xxx

Libby smilied. Little mix? She couldn't believe it, so loved them so much! She replied to Tulisa and put her phone back in her pocket ready to go into the meeting room. 

From Libby:

Little Mix? You are having a laugh?? OMG i love youuu. Now i have a reason to fan girl! see you in 5 biatccchhh. Libs xx

The door opened and in they walked. Libby looked at Tulisa and smiled. Tulisa smiled and winked back. Libby sat on the first row next to Maddie. Amelia and Elle sat at the other side of Maddie.

'Can't wait till people know the truth ay mads!' Libby whispered.

'I can't either Libs, now it's time to fangirl!' Maddison whispered back.

Libby laughed which made Tulisa smile.

Everyone was screaming. They were all fangirling, Libby included. Little did they know, it was over Little Mix! The principle introduced the event and then it was over to Tulisa.

'Alright everyone? You normally start by introducing yourself.. but i think you all know who i am, haha!' Tulisa said laughing.

'So lets start with some questions then? Has anyone got any?' Tulisa asked.

Loads of students rasied their hands- including Maddie, Elle and Amelia.

'Lets have yours first then?' Tulisa asked pointing to a student on the second row.

'You inspire a lot of people to carry on, including me. Who inspires you?' Student asked.

'Aww thanks, i'm glad i inspire you babe! I think the person who inspires me most is the author Martina Cole and then after that my family and friends, especially the people who i don't see often yet i know they're always there for me! And of course my lovley muffins like you!' Tulisa said smiling.

Libby smilied. She knew that was about her. She couldn't wait to have her sister back.

'What's your question in the front row, don't forget to tell me your name too!' Tulisa asked pointing to Elle.

Libby, Maddie and Amelia looked shocked. Maddie and Amelia couldn't believe Tulisa picked Elle. Libby just pretended to join in!

'My names Elle. And my question is When are N-Dubz getting back together? We miss you. My friends, Libby, Maddison and Amelia love you too!' Ella asked whilst pointing to the girls.

'Hiya Elle, thanks for your question. And hey Amelia, Maddison and Libby,' Tulisa said smiling at Libby.

Elle, Amelia, Maddison and Libby screamed because Tulisa said their names- though it was nothing new for Libby!

'As for N-Dubz, we hope very soon! As soon as we've all finished our solo stuff we aim to sit down and arrange a date to get back in the studio! So very soon i hope! Hope that makes you happier haha!' Tulisa told her.

Tulisa answered questions from every student, including Libby who asked about any new singles even though she knew! Tulisa had photos with all the 10 girls, as a group and solo. She also signed anything that they wanted. This took around 30 minutes. She then asked all the girls to sit back down and annouced she had some news.

'Can you all sit back down for me muffins. I have so news that will shock and excite some of you!' Tulisa said laughing.

Libbys face dropped. What was she doing? She couldn't tell them now? Not here? Libby felt sick. She didn't know if she was ready for people to know the truth. She looked over at Tulisa worried and in responce she smiled back. How could she just smile? Libby wanted to run out but she knew that would make things worse. What was Tulisa going to say? She was dreading the next 5 minutes.