Chapter 14- Getting her sister back

'I wasn't born yesterday you know Libby.. I can tell when there's something wrong. Tell me,' Tulisa said sternly.

'I can't T. I really can't,' Libby cried.

'Libby i ain't playing games, just tell me for god sake! I'm ya sister!' Tulisa shouted.

'I can't Tulisa.. I don't want to upset you. Don't even dare shout at me!' Libby screamed.

Libby stood up and ran upstairs sobbing. She walked into the spare bedroom, slammed the door shut and jumped onto the bed. Tulisa walked upstairs after her and without knocking opened the door.

'What's your problem Libby? I thought you wanted to get along? Why do you storm off like this?' Tulisa screamed.

'Maybe because i don't want to hurt my sister? Ever thought of that.. No i didn't think so,' Libby cried.

'Don't be rude Libby. You really think you'd hurt me? Try me.. after the year i've had i'm sure it's nothing. I get hate on a regular basis.. you really think you'd upset me? I'll tell you what upsets me.. the fact that my own sister is keeping something from me. I'm trying my best to become close to you Libby but you won't let me? Please tell me Libby, i don't want you to be upset. Sorry for shouting,' Tulisa said whilst sitting on the bed.

'I know it probably won't even bother you but it bothers me.. I don't want to be the one to tell my sister about the hate i've got or she's recieved. It's not fair Tula. I just can't,' Libby cried.

Libby sat up and leaned over to Tulisa for a hug. Tulisa hugged her. They both sat there in silence for 5 mintues. Libby was still sobbing into Tulisa's chest. She didn't want to tell her what people had been saying about her. She didn't want Tulisa to feel guilty.

'Libby do you want to know something that gets me through,' Tulisa asked.

'Through what?' Libby asked back.

'Through all the hate. All the names i get called, all the rubbish in papers and magazines. Basically just through life,' Tulisa said.

'Okay,' Libby replied softly.

Tulisa let go of Libby and began to lift her top to reveal the tattoo on the bottom of her back.

'These words Libby. The ones on my back, my new tattoo. It says ' She is strong when she is weak, She is brave when she is scared, She is humble when she is victorious.. She is a female boss,' Tulisa told her.

'Whenever someone tries to knock me down i think of these words. I try to stay strong if somethings getting me down. I try to stay brave when i'm scared. Then if i win a battle or fight i stay humble. I don't let other people see me as superior because i know they'll only make up more stories. I know it's hard Libby, I've had it since i started doing music. People constantly telling me i wasn't good enough. People leaving me waiting whilst they thought about record deals. When we finally got signed i was over the moon but i stayed on the ground. That's where my feet will always be,' Tulisa said with a tear in her eyes.

Libby was shocked. She couldn't believe how brave her sister was. She was beginning to understand why she's an inpiration to thousands or people. Libby hugged Tulisa tight.

'I love you Tulisa, i'll sure try too. But what do i do if it gets too much? How do you cope?' Libby asked. 

'I cry. It's ok to have a little cry every now and then. It's ok to feel down Libby. I often have a cry to Ny or Gareth and just let everything out. I'm only human Libby, just like you. And just like the people who were saying horrible things to you earlier, they all have flaws too. No one is perfect! So can you tell me what they've been saying and maybe we can face it together?' Tulisa asked.