6 Legged Heart Attack

As you and your friends were looking for gold and more lockpicks in the drawer, you found a lighter.

Just a few moments later, another one of your friends found a flashlight.

You all gathered in the center of the room to present what you've found before moving along.
Everyone placed their discoveries on the floor. There were a few gold coins, some bandaids, enevelopes, and pencils.

Your friend pushed the pencils and envelopes away and took the bandaid to heal themselves.

"Hey, leave some for us too!"
"Calm down, I'll just take one. That closet thing earlier left me wounded."
"I'm wounded too you know, stop being greedy and-"
Your friend covered their mouth and whispered 'Shut up, just take the bandaid.'

You took the last 1 bandaid on the floor in case you needed any for you or you friends, waiting for them to be silent and placed down the lighter, while your other friend also placed down their flashlight.
The other's eyes lit up as they saw the useful items in front of them.

"You found those in the drawers?!"
They looked at each other.

"Oh my god, what if there's more? I need my own so I don't have to share."

They got up and started frantically opening every drawer and container they could find.
You and the others just stared at them, waiting until they were finished.

Suddenly, you heard them scream as they were swatting the air rapidly.

"What the hell happened??!"
You rushed over to their side, and looked over to the drawer.
There was nothing, so you decided to help them calm down.
However, you spotted a small black thing moving across their neck and it jumped onto your face.

Now both of you were in panic and your heart felt like it exploded. The spider quickly crawled off your shoulder and went away.

"Okay.. Guess there's no more flashlights..." your friend said.