Chapter Twenty Nine- All Coming Back To Me (2)

Mickayla was wake but was still in bed. She was alone at home and she will be there alone until her sister was there once again. She was thinking on the thought of Brianna having sex with Aaron when she knew they were together. She was just brought back to reality with that thought. Ho could Brianna be so reckless and wild. Thinking on Brianna, her phone beeped. She was frightened but it was an anonymous number.
"Gonorrhea gyal."
She ignored the message and another came in.
"Green gyal."
She ignored it another time.
"Mrs Gonorrhea."
She ignored the message until they started coming in rapidly. None were threatening but they all were insulting. Out of frustration, she screenshot the message and send them to Aaron but it was one tick which show that he was not online.
  As she lay down thinking l, she was tracking back to hers and Brianna's friendship. Brianna was never fond of her at first but they became friends but as soon as she gotten close to Aaron, she drifted.
  Now she was far from Aaron, she wanted to be Mickayla's best friend. Mickayla was now realizing that she and Brianna's friendship had something to do with Aaron.

Brianna was the doctor, she was hot even though she was sitting in an AC room. She didn't know why she was at a doctor but she was sure it was going to be bad. Her mother told her they were going to the supermarket and surprisingly she was at the doctor's office and there was no way of turning back now.
"Ms Richards."
"Yes."
"You can go in."

Brianna walked behind her mother quietly.
"You may sit."
They both sat down.
"How may I help you today?"
"Mi need fi know if mi daughta a ave sex."
"Ms Richards are you having sex?"
"No."
"Brianna no lie to mi enu, mi we mash yuh up infront a di docta, yuh know mi no fraid."
"No Mommy."
"Gyal."
She grab after Brianna but the doctor stopped her.

"Can I speak with your daughter alone?"
"Ok, mek sure yuh no lie."
As her mother leave, she sit back down, and the doctor went back to have a seat.
"So Ms Richards, tell me, are you having sex?"
Brianna remain quiet.
"If you don't tell me Mommy will beat you."
"Yes."
"Why don't you tell Mommy?"
"Docta she ago beat mi."
"Beat you or not, she jus wan yuh honesty."
"Alrite."
Her mother walked in after the doctor call her in.
"Brianna."
"Yes."
"Tell her."
"Mommy mi a ave sex."
Her mother was silent and unexpectedly she grab Brianna and started beating her. This time the doctor had to stop them and create distance between them.
"Anything else?"
"Mi catch gonorrhea."
"From who?"
"One bwoy a school."
She reached for Brianna but the doctor stopped her again.
"I can give her medication."
"No tell mi bout no f***ing medication, fi gyal a go school go f*** an a no dat mi sen har fi go do."
"Calm down Ms Richards."
"Mi sell p**** fi sen yuh go school and a dis ya yuh mek happen wuklis gyal."
Brianna cried.
"Brianna prescribe the ting and watch mi and yuh wen we go home yere."

Aaron was out preparing for a grandmarket with Raheem. Everything was running very smoothly until Phillip invade them. They did not start talking until they were at Burger King eating. Secrets and secrets started spreading as they eat.
"Shauna catch e to."
"Eee."
Aaron just sit and listen, he did not add or take away any words.
"Almost all a di man dem pan di school compound Onella shot."
"Wikid gyal man."
"People a say Mickayla ave e to."
"A who shi could a get e from?"
"Aaron."
Aaron laughed silently.
"My yout yuh cah tell mi say yuh no f*** e."
"No dwag."
"Shi look lik shi ave good p**** to."
"Tek Mickayla out a dis."
"A wah?"
"My yout e betta yuh no mention Mickayla an eat quietly."
Phillip laughed. Aaron and Raheem play deaf as if they did not hear him.