Be you

The world may be cruel some sometimes. It brings you worry, pain, and discouragement. It sometimes feel you have to measure up and to reach their standards, and if you don't, you will be filled with anxious thoughts. It just makes you entertain the lies in your head that you are not enough. Often, we feel fear due to the thought that others might judge us. I've been there too. However, we don't have to live in those lies. We don't have to be afraid to appear just as we are. There are numerous gifts waiting for you if you just choose to be you. It will be hard, I know. That however pertains to the requirement of faith. Stop breaking yourself by not being you. Stop betraying yourself. Stop lying to yourself. You have to come to the One who defines you because all this time, he is yearning for you to come home. He is yearning for you to thrive and yield. He loves you and you are more than enough for Him. In case there is reluctance and fear engulfing through your chest because of the idea of showing the real you. Listen to me, you have to be able to understand that the more you lie to yourself, the more you hurt yourself. The more you hide, the more destructive you will be. The more you fear, the more it will be painful. May all those words sink in your head, because someday you might just realized that you hurt yourself more than other people actually did.