💮

"Arre zain beta kaha ja rahe ho. Kha ke to jao kuch." Zariya ran after him when she saw her son going out without having his breakfast.

"Bhook nahi hai ammi. Mai lunch office me hi kar lunga" he said and went out. But still he heard some whispers of the workers.

"Aree..kya kaam karte honge. Gaadi bhi driver ke madad se chalti hai. Khud to kuch karte nahi. Koi inko ullu bhi bana lejayega to inhe pata nahi chalega" gardener said as he talked with the watchman.

"Haha...sahi hai. Mujhe to samajh nahi aata unhone is kachre ko ghar me kyu rakha hai" watchman laughed at zain's face.

Zain couldn't do anything as he respects them alot. And moreover what they are saying is true.

He remembered when his parents called him to their room, to talk about something.

Flashback.

"Beta, hamare kamre me aao. Hume kuch baat karni hai" sameer, his dad had said after dinner. He nooded and continue talking with his cousins. After few minutes, he went to his parent's room. He knew their room, as in childhood his parents made him count steps and know his way very well in the house. All his cousins were very supportive except for his lady love. Though he ignored it.

Knocking on the door, he waited few seconds. When he got a soft voice saying aajaye, he went inside.

"Aaye baithe beta" his mom, zariya said while her face was ashen.

He took a seat in front of them and waited.

"Bacche, hume aapse aapke past ke baare me baat karni hai. Wo..." sameer stopped not knowing what to say.

When zariya continued.

"Bacche hum aapke real parents nahi hai." She said making his gasp. His pupils dilated.

"Ye aa...aap kya keh rah...rahi hai ammi...ye sab.." he said staring into the space. Well he don't know where he is looking.

"Bacche hamari baat sune. Aisa hai ke, jo aapke papa the wo mere first husband the. Or mai unki first wife. Aap jinke bete hai unhone aapke papa ko phasa kar ye sab chaal chali, jisse hamara ghar barbad hogaya. Or phir uske baad tum hue. To tumhari maa delivery ke time hi marr gayi. Phir jis din meri or sameer ki shadi thi us din tumhare baba ka accident ho gaya. Hum hospital pahuche to tumhare baare me pata chala. Haroon ne hume kaha ke mai tumhe godd lelu. Aur phir maine tumhe adopt kar liya. Bacche hume maaf kardo. Hum tumse ye sab nahi chupana chahte the..." zariya cried out making zain close his eyes tightly.

He can't see, but he can feel the emotions in his mother's voice.

..
..

Saniya was going to call her taya abbu and tayi ammi when she heard voices from their room.

Aap jinke bete hai unhone aapke papa ko phasa kar ye sab chaal chali, jisse hamara ghar barbad hogaya. Or phir uske baad tum hue. To tumhari maa delivery ke time hi marr gayi. Phir jis din meri or sameer ki shadi thi us din tumhare baba ka accident ho gaya. Hum hospital pahuche to tumhare baare me pata chala. Haroon ne hume kaha ke mai tumhe godd lelu. Aur phir maine tumhe adopt kar liya. Bacche hume maaf kardo. Hum tumse ye sab nahi chupana chahte the..."
She heard this and gasped. A wicked smile came on her face.

She went back.

..
..

"Ammi, aap chahe kuch bhi kahe. Meri ammi sirf aap hai. Or koi nahi. Maa ka matlba janm dena hi nahi hota na. Use paalna, posna, bada karna. Uski acchi tarbiyat karna. Jo aapne kari" he said trying to hold her hand. Zariya immediately took his hands in her and kissed her son's forehead.

Oh, how blessed they are.

..
..

Next day, all cousins came to know about zain not being zariya and sameer's son. Which, some of the worker heard too.

Flashback over.

He moved and went towards his car.

"Driver uncle, chale. Hume jaldi pahuchna hai" only raheem uncle was the one who behaved nicely with him. Other all workers were either rude or ignored him, taking his blindness.

..
..

"Jannat beta kitna kaam karogi. Bas bhi kar do.." shireen bano said making her sigh.

"Nahi ammi, aaj last day hai paper checking ka. Agar kal submit nahi kiya to bacche udaas honge." She said and went back to checking her papers.

She is a teacher in primary school. She left her studies when they moved here. Her father couldn't handle the trauma they had felt. So that is why they moved here and she started working as a teacher. The pay was good which maintained their family. Her father too worked.

"Bacche, apne sehat ka bhi dhyan rakha karo. Tabiyat kharab hogayi to kon sambhalega" she said and went out.

Jannat smiled sadly. Knowing no one is their for her except allah.
She remembered it was already asr, so she left it and went out.

"Assalamualaikum abba huzoor. Kaisa gaya aapka din" jannat asked sitting with her father.

"Thik tha bacche. Aap batao, aapka kaisa raha" he said moving his hands in her hair. She is their pride.

"Accha tha abbu" she said whem her mother bring the tea.

"Bas ab samjha de apni beti ko. Pura din bas kaam hi karti rehti hai. Are apne pe to dhyan hi nahi hai iska. Isko kahe, thoda dhyan karle hamari khatir hi sahi" her mother rant about her while his father made a deaf ear and both father-daughter duo continued talking. Ignoring the fuming shireen.

__________________________________

Assalamualaikum guys.

Its a basic start, but still. Many secrets are going to revealed.
And yes, saniya is not FL.