❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Entering his room, he looked at the front feeling the emotions he thought he wouldn't feel.

His wife. Sitting on their bed. Waiting for him. His first and last wish.

"Assalamualaikum." Gently taking her hand, he kissed her knuckles.

Noorie's toe curled at the sensation she felt.

"Walaikumassalam." Her voice so soft if not for the silence, he wouldn't have heard her.

Holding the corner of her dupatta, he unveiled her.

"Mashaallah." His lips and heart both whispered causing red blooms to spread on her cheeks.

The feelings were new to both of them. Even if they knew that they love each still, the feeling of being married and spending their life together was something else.

"Ye le, aapka tohfa." He kept the gift in her hands and urged her to open it.

She took of the wrapper just to gasp.

Inside the box was a beautiful was a beuatiful sapphire ring.

"Aa...aapko kaise pata muje ye ring boht pasand thi?" She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"Meri pasand ki pasand mujhe na pasand ho to laanat hai mujhpe." He smiled. Wiping away the tear which slipped past her eyes, he took out the ring and gently hold her hand.

Making her wear the ring, he whispered the word which took her heart again.

"Tumhare in pyare haatho ne is
anguthi ki khubsurti badha di." Again kissing her knuckles, he made her stand.

"Jao, jakar change karlo. Boht thak gayi hogi." His words made her realise how tired she was.

Nodding her head, she took the night suit and went inside the bathroom.

Till then, Daniyal changed into his casual dress. Taking out his phone, he casually swiped up to see many notifications.

Some from his college friends, and some from business associates. They were congratulating him for his marriage. Replying a formal thank you to the business associates, he left the college friends one unseen.

Scrollng through insta, he saw many post related to marriages. Oh, how our phone listens to what we say.

Almost all the reels and post were about marriage and how we should deal with patience.

Door of the bathroom opened and a sweet fragrance reached his nose. He looked up to see his wife in a night suit with damp hair. She was drying her hair with the soft towel.

Throwing the towel aside, noor sat on the chair and started combing her hair. She was aware of th heated gaze of her husband who was boring holes in the back of her head.

Applying the night cream and leaving her hair open, she moved towards the window to close it.

Daniyal just sat there and watched his wife roaming and teasing him with her sultry walk. He knew what she was trying to do.

Just as she passed by him, he caught her hand catching her off guard.

"Aah....ye kya kar rahe hai daniyal aap." Noor looked at him horrified.

"Tum kya kar rahi ho noor?" His voice was husky, indicating his mood.

Looking at her lips which were slightly wet because of the balm she applied he licked his lips.

Her eyes looked at his lips.

Both were lost in each other. Suddenly, daniyal attacked her lips like mad man.

They both moved to the world of ecstatic. Their room filled with moans and groan of pleasure.
..
..

"Ya Allah, mujhe maaf karde. Mujhse ab sabr nahi hota." Hands raised in prostration, she cried begging for the help.

Parishay had woken up due to sudden panick as she saw a dream about her sister being snatched away from them.

She wiped and her tears and prayed in her heart for her sister's safety.

..

"Noor. Uth jao, baby subah ho gayi." Gently swiping the baby hairs from her forehead he kissed her head.

A peaceful smile spread on her face.

"Good morning." Opening her eyes gently, she looked at the beautiful view of her husband.

His eyes held love for the lady in front of him.

"Good morning. Pain bhi feel ho raha hai?" Keeping his hand on her lower abdomen, he asked her the question which had her hide her face inside the quilt.

"Are meri pyari begum. Raat ko to aap bada cheekh rahi thi. Ab kya hogaya." His voice held a teasing tone.

"Na kare na..." she whined getting up.

"Accha chalo. Fresh ho jao fir hum neeche chalte hai." Removing the quilt, he started making the bed making noor swoon over him.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum. Bhai wo mujhe aap se kuch baat karni thi." Ihtesham was scared to talk to his brother. 

Both him and his wife rehmat were at the guest room door waiting for their brother to invite them in.

"Walaikumassalam. Aa jao ander baat karte hai." Keeping his specs aside, he patted the seat next to him.

Ihtesham sat with him while rehmat sat on the bed where raahat was sitting.

"Wo actually, hum jante hai ye baat odd lagegi lekin...hum pari ka haath apne shehreyar ke liye mangna chahte hai." Ihtesham waited for any reaction. His heart was beatinf rapidly.

"Tum kya keh rahe ho ihtesham. Jante ho na wo badi hai sherry se." Raahat was interning praying for her husband to think about this.

She had literally seen the way Shehreyar saw his daughter and she knew he woud keep her happy.

She wanted her other daughter to be happy too.

"Ihtesham, hum soch kar batayenge tumhe. Abhi waise bhi ye jage hai to thoda mind fresh nhi hua inka." It was raahat who spoke breaking the thick silence.

"Ji bhabhi thik hai phir. Hum milte hai nashte per." Nodding, they both went out.

Raahat looked at her husband who was glaring at her.

"Kya? Itna accha rishta hai saqib. Or aap bhi jante hai shehreyar ki kabiliyat ko. Wo ghar ka baccha hai." Raahat gently said not wanting to anger her husband.

He was taking much pressure these days as the company is going in loss and then there was sudden marriage.

"Per wo usse chota bhi hai raahat." He didn't wanted his daughter to suffer more. She had already suffered because of them.

"To kya hua. Kayi log hote hai aise. Mai bhi aapse choti hu per kabhi aisa feel hua ke mai galat hu. Agar isme ladka hi chota hai kya burayi hai." She didn't like this idea of being a boy younger than girl is crime.

"Thik hai dekhte hai." Ignoring her soft looks, he again started reading the newspaper.

__________________________________

We have reached 200k in Mehram. Alhamdullilah.
I didn't even knew.

Last time I checked, it was 150k. Oh my Allah.

I'm so happy.

Thank you for the love u guys are showing.

-Love
Liya❣️