❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

"Abbu, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai." Sherry knocked on his father's study. He knew his father would listen to him and would not say no.

But he wasn't going to force her.

"Ji, aao betho." His father's tired face did something to his heart.

Ihtesham had sacrificed his nights to let them have a peaceful life. And who knew better than him. That is why, he is secretly opening his business with his friend's help to help his father.

"Bolo sherry kya hua jo apne baba k paas itni raat ko aaye ho." Ihtesham scrutinized his son. He never visited him at night except him wanting something.

"Baba wo...actually. Mai kisi ko pasand karta hu. Or mai unse shadi karna chahta hu." His words didn't shocked Ihtesham a bit. He knew his son very well.

"Kon hai wo ladki?" He asked expecting it to be his classmate.

"Parishay." Ihtesham looked at his shocked.

"Kya?" He shouted.

"Baba please sunle. Mai unse boht mohabbat karta hu. Mai...mai unse duurr nahi reh sakta. Aap mera yakeen kare mai puri zindagi koshish karunga unhe khush rakhne ki. Aap please taya abbu se baat kare. Mai kabhi unhe nirash nahi karunga." He pleaded while his eyes got moist.

He couldn't imagine her going somewhere else.

"Thik hai, mai baat karta hu Saaqib bhai se. Per shadi k baad. Abhi ghar me shadi hai, or mai koi tamasha nhi chahta." Patting his son's shoulder he left for his room.

While sherry had 440 megawatt smile on his face.

..
..

Pari slowly reached her room. She was in daze. How could he love her knowing she wouldn't love him back like he does. How can she be selfish and snatch another girl's happiness. He could get any other girl who would love him like he does. But no, he had to choose her.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and opened it to see Noor looking at her deeply.

"Kis soch me ho pari. Shadi meri hai, ghabrayi tum ho." Noor looked at her sister with tears in her eyes. She is going to leave her house, though she is getting married to her cousin but her parents didn't stay here.
They are gonna leave her.

"Kuch nahi bas thak gayi, itni taiyari hai. Chalo so jao, warna kal mujhpe gussa karogi." Smiling a bit, she pushed her and changed into her comfort clothes.

Laying down, again her mind went to the confession.

Touching her forehead she felt it surreal. A smile touched her lips.

But when she thought about him and her together, she find it difficult. Shaking her head, she tried to sleep.

..
..

"Noor utho. Please, khuda ka wasta hai ab uth jao. Mama boht gusse me hai. Agar wo aayi na uper to tumhari khair nahi. Beenish aapi bhi uth gayi hai or wo taiyar hai bas tum baki ho." Pari shook her sister who was not ready to get up.

"Arre mama se kaho mai aaj college nahi jaungi." Again noorie closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Slapping her forehead, she shouted

"Tumhari shadi hai aaj. Daniyal ke saath. Uth jao warna koi or kar lega shadi." This was enough to wake her up.

"Huh, nahi nahi mai abhi taiyar hoti hu. Bas mera nashta taiyar rakho. Mai aati hu fresh hokar." Saying this she dashed towards the bathroom.

Pari just shook her head and went down to bring her breakfast.

On the way to down, she collided with a hard body.

Sherry was going to get some cash from his room when suddenly he felt someone colliding with him.

"Aaram se." He held her body and looked down to see his lady love.

Pari was feeling shy now. She didn't knew how to handle these feelings. On one side, her love is getting married and on the other side is the person who loves her.

"Sorry." Saying this she moved back and went down.

Sherry was still in daze but when he didn't felt her body, he looked back to see her going down.

Shaking his head, he went to his room.

Rehmat was looking lovingly at pari. Last night, ihtesham had shared what their son wanted. Rehmat was more than happy for this. Though Ihtesham doubted that his brother would agree.

"Pari, beta aao. Tumhare favourite halwa puri banaye hai maine apne haatho se." Rehmat took her hand and made her sit on the chair. Pari was shocked with the sudden treatment.

"Chachi wo mujhe nashta uper lekar jana hai. Noor wait kar rhi hogi." She said with a smile. Rehmat just smiled and caressed her hair.

"Accha tum jao, mai nashta bhejwati hu." Saying this she left towards the kitchen.

..
..

"Qubool hai.
Qubool hai.
Qubool hai."

Daniyal accepted noorie in his Nikah.

Pari, who was silently standing behind her sister, looked at her love for the last time. Wiping the tears which left her eyes unknowningly, she hugged her sister from the back.

"Meri jaani, Allah aapko har nazre bad se bachaye. Har wo khushiya de jiski aap hakdar hai." Saying this she kissed her forhead.

Roohie hugged her brother who was shedding happy tears after finally getting his love. Everyone were shocked knowing Daniyal doesn't cry easily.

Some relatives even made fun of him, saying ye to abhi se badal gaya.

On the other side, Shahzain and Beenish had their nikah. Umaira was crying knowing that her daughter is going away from her. Yahya juat hugged his wife, though even he couldn't control his tears.

..

"Aapi, boht bhuk lag rahi hai. Khane ka intezaam karwa de." Noor looked at her sister with puppy eyes.

They were tired from doing different poses and the camera man wasn't even done. Daniyal had to glare at him, as noor was getting tired from standing too much.

..

After having a hefty meal, and more fun. They had rukhsati. For noor it wasn't much. But for Beenish it was tiring and more tears were shed.

After bidding them, all the family members retired to their room.

Meanwhile, shehreyar was in his room. Writing something in his diary.

He used to write his feelings for his future wife. And after he fell in love with her, he started writing it for her.

Pari was feeling strange. She couldn't pin point but she knew that something was going to happen.

Reciting ayat-al kursi, she slept.

__________________________________

I'm back with the new chapter.

Didn't knew what to write, so I wrote anything that came in my mind.

Do leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Love
-liya❣️