💮💮💮

"Zain beta mai dekh rahi hu aap kuch pareshan lag rahe hai. Kya masla hai." Zariya asked caressing her son's head.

Turning his head in her stomach, he hugged her close to him finding the motherly comfort she always provided.

"Ammi, ma..mai kaise kal uski shadi me jaunga. Wo...wo to aap janti hai na kaise..." he tried to say but couldn't as something struck in his throat.

She got tears in her eyes seeing her son bear all this alone.

*mai usse lakh gunah behtar bahu leke aaungi* with a new determination she decided to have her friend search for a bride. It's high time, he get married and forget that saniya.

"Mere bacche. Sabr kare. Allah sab jante hai, wo aapki mushkile jald hi asaan karenge. And you know what, mai chahti hu ke aap bhi ab shadi kar le. Mai janti hu ye thoda jald hi hojayega but mai itminan ho jana chahti hu. Or aap us saniya se aage aajaye. Wo aap ke liye nahi bani." She said trying to make him understand that saniya is not for him.

Nodding his head, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

..
..

"Habiba, badi mushkil se maine zain ko manaya hai. Ab bas koi acchi ladki mil jaye." Zariya sighed. All the ladies were in the lounge discussing about something and nothing. And zain's name got their attention.

"Masha Allah to der kis baat ki hai. Mai apni dost se baat karti hu. Wo bohot acchi or khandani ladkiyo ko janti hai." Zainab picked up her phone but zariya kept her hand on hers making her stop.

"Nahi zainab, mujhe wo uche khandano wali ladki nahi chahiye. Mai samjhati hu ke wo buri nahi hai per wo mere zain ko nahi samajh payegi. Mai koi mature aur kabil ladki chahti hu. Jo mere bete ki is kami ko kamzori nahi uski takat samjhe." Zariya was more attached to zain than any other as he was the one who wanted more attention than any other kids.

"Ji bhabhi, aapki baat bilkul sahi hai." Nausha and others agreed with her.

"Mai to asher ko lekar pareshan hu. Kal uske school se call ayi thi. Keh rahe the ke phir kisi se jhagda kar liya. Ab kal bulaya hai or mai nahi chahti ke adnan tak ye baat pahuche. Warna wo bohot dante ge asher ko." Habiba sighed while massaging her temple. Her youngest was the mischievous making her tired easily.

Zariya laughed at her sister.

"Koi baat nahi, mai chalungi." She said and they all diverted to another topic.

..
..

"Hello baccho. So aaj hum padhenge about safety on roads and some gestures which could save your life." Jannat took out the book she have brought with her. It was her duty to teach her students the maximum she can. And even principal allowed her as she was most demanded teacher.

"Yaya..." all the kids were happy to learn something new. Although some of them already knew the basics but what is the harm in knowing more.

"Ok so let's see. What says about red light?"  She asked and looked towards the student to see who can answer.

..
..

"Miss, my parents are coming to have a talk with all the teacher." One of her favourite student said. Ruffling his hairs, she smiled and nodded.

She had come to know what this boy had done and she was proud of him.

..
..

"Mam, aap apne bacche ki tarbiyat dhang se kare. Aapke bete ne mere bete ko dekhe kitna mara. Uska pura gaal sujh gaya hai." Mother of another student said showing his swollen cheeks.

"Dekhiye mrs adnan. He could have gotten severe injuries if not for us teachers. Wo ek dum se rebellious hogaya tha." One of the teacher mrs shabana said. Habiba glared at her son for making her embarrassed like this.

Zariya clutched her sister's hand to calm her down.

"Dekhiye mrs shabana, mujhe lagta hai aapko puri jankari nahi hai is mamle ke baare me. Aapko pata hai asher ne haroon ko kyu mara. Kyuke wo roz dusre baccho ko pareshan karta tha. Or parso usne asher ki cousin shaina pe haath bhi uthaya tha. Jo uski taraf se galat tha. Mai manti hu ke asher ko hamare paas aana chahiye tha jo wo araha tha but haroon ne uska rasta roka. Jiski wajah se uske paas koi option nahi bacha." She explained the whole matter making all shell shocked.

"And mrs, please aap dusre ke baccho ki tarbiyat se zyada apne bacche ki tarbiyat pe dhyan de. Na hi padhayi me accha hai or na hi behaviour me. Jab koi sawal puchi to muh neeche karke khada ho jata hai." Jannat was spitting fire and protecting asher like a mama bear.

Zariya was looking at her keenly and observed her behavior.

Nodding at her thought, she whispered to her sister.

"Mujhe ye ladki acchi lagi zain oe liye. Iske baare me pata karwate hai." Habiba too liked her idea.

Haroon's mother was ashamed and saying sorry, she took her son out. Atleast she knew her mistake.

..
..

"Thank you ms jannat for helping my son. Wo aapki bohot tareef karta hai. Mujhe to laga tha aap koi old teacher hongi but aap to masha allah young hai." Habiba laughedz jannat joined her.

"I'm sorry unki misunderstanding ki wajah se aapko yaha tak aana pada." Jannat said, habiba shook her head and hugged the young girl.

At first, jannat was shocked but then she too slowly hugged her.

..
..

"Mujhe wo ladki bohot pasand aayi." Habiba said. They were on their way back home.

Asher was watching some video so he didn't paid any attention.

"Hm bas mujhe uske baare me janna hai." Zariya smiled already imagining her son's wedding.

__________________________________

Will jannat accept zain. Or will she reject him like saniya.

Vote. Comment. 😉