❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Dear wifey,

I know that you are gonna be my beuatiful wife. And I would do anything to protect and cherish you. And I have faith in Allah swt that it would be you Pari my love.

I know there would be moments where I would be angry or disappointed or you would be angry. But still, I had kept in my mind that without solving our matter or talking it out, i wouldn't sleep.

Yeah, there are many things which we dream about but that isn't the real world. This is not some Romantic novel in which both the protagonist have a beautiful life without any negativity.

Still, I had try my best to live and give a beautiful life to you.

You are my everything. Because, Allah swt created you from my ribs.

Love
-your sherry.

Closing the diary, he sighed. Looking at the time, he was shocked to see it was nearly fajr time.

Switching off the lamp, he went towards his closet, took out musallah and stood up for two rakah sunnat.

His hands raised in supplication.

"Ya rabb, you know what I want. But still, please I beg you I sincerely beg you to make her mine. She is my lifeline. Ya rabb make her parents happy with. Uske abbu mere rishte se khush hojaye. Mai ye rishta hone per 100 gareebo ko khana khilaunga ya rabb. Bas meri madad ata farma."

He stood up and went to the masjid to pray the remaining two rakah farz.

..
..

Short, very short chapter.

I know, I had to update but I'm still not feeling motivated.

-Love
Liya❣️