❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

"Aaj to maine is gadhe ki chatni bana deni hai... rehmat zara wo jug dena." Ihtesham stood up as he looked at his son's room. He had already told them that he would not tolerate anyone getting up late.

Today, Beenish's date is getting fixed and her in laws are coming to talk with them. Here all the ladies were fretting over food and preparation and there their children are sleeping after selling their horses.

"Ye le." Rehmat too was in jolly mood and wanted to see to what extent her husband would go.

Taking the jug from her hand, he rushed towards daniyal's room first. Opening it very slowly, he looked inside to see if he is awake or not.

What he saw, boiled his blood. Their, daniyal was sleeping on the floor with half of his leg on the bed. Blanket cover his face while his legs were exposed.

Tiptoeing, he removed the blanket slowly. Pouring the cold water directly on his face, which caused daniyal to wake up gasping for air.

"Uh...chachu. Ye kya harkat hai..." wiping his face, he looked or more like glared at his uncle.

"Tumne jo harkat kari hai wo dekho. 11 baj raha hai. Mehman 1 baje aayenge. Utho, or kaam karo." Kicking his butt, he went out to refill the jug and do the same with others.

..
..

After waking up the whole paltan, where only Pari was awake and rest all were sleeping he reached his son's room.

Keeping the jug aside, he went inside the washroom to get the bucket. Filling half of it, he carried it out and poured it on his son's face.

"Ammiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." His girl like shriek got the whole house's attention. Rehmat came running to see what had happened.

"Kya hua beta..." wiping her son's forehead, she looked at him.

"Ammi, aapke is zalim shohar ne meri neend kharab kar di yaar. Itna accha sapna dekh raha tha. Meri shadi haye...." he was going to continue when his father slapped his head.

"Oye bas kar meri shadi. Neeche beenish ke liye mehman aa rahe hai uski taiyari kar. 11.30am baj gye sbko uthate uthate. Bola tha maine, subah jaldi uthna hai. Uth jaldi." Keeping the bucket in the bathroom he went out not before glaring at him.

"Beta kyu bhidte ho apne baba se. Maan liya karo na unki baat." Rehmat carressed her ladla son's face.

Resting his head on her shoulder, he said "ammi, mai to bas masti karta hu. Jis din chod dunga us din samajh jaiyega ke sab kuch chut gaya." Suddenly getting up, he made a run towards the washroom.

"Kaha ja rahe ho..." taking out his clothes, she kept it neatly on his bed.

"Taiyar hone ammi. Mere shoes bhi nikalde." Yelling, he closed the door.

..
..

"Ek meri Pari beti hi acchi hai, jo subah se apni ammi or chachiyo ki madad kar rahi hai." Ihtesham growled at the youngsters. They all were having breakfast and his taunts weren't stopping.

"Bas kar de abbu. Aankh hi nahi khuli to hum kya kare..." Shehreyar joined his hand infront of his father to stop his taunts.

"Ha ha, kyu khulegi aankh. Tum sab to itna kaam karke thak gaye the na, wo to ullu hai jo puri raat jagti rahi. Nayi." He bellowed.

Shaking his head, he ignored his father and focused on his food.

"Yaar bade maze ke hai ye chole puri. Kisne banaye. Bhai, aapko pata hai mere favourite hai.." Shehreyar licked his fingers. The taste left in mouth was again making him want to eat more.