❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

"Arre shazma beta jaldi se ye plate na table pe rakhdo. Sab aane hi wale honge. And phir khane ka time bhi ho raha hai..." rehmat handed the plates to her daughter.

"Ammi...bhai se bhi to kaam karaya kare." She whined but still took the plates.

"Beta, bhai ke jo kaam hai wo to wo kar hi deta haina. Aap apne kaam karo." She playfully glared at her daughter and continue to work on the dishes being prepared.

"Mami...Assalamualaikum. Shehreyar kaha hai?" Danish came and side hugged his mami. She smiled and patted his face, indicating towards his room, she said that he is getting ready for 50th time.

"Allah ye ladka. Ladkiyo se bhi battar hai." Shaking his head, he went out jumping suddenly and scaring the poor heart of shazma who was coming to help her mom.

"Danish bhai. Zara dekh ke chala kare. Dara diya aapne mujhe." Clutching her heart, she pushed him and went inside the kitchen to help her mom.

"Haye, zalima kabhi hume mohabbat bhari nigah se bhi dekh liya karo." He said with a dreamy look.

"Kya badbada rahe ho khudme..." daniyal came down to see if everything is sorted or not.

As he is the eldest son of the family, he needs to look out at everything.

"Ku...kuch nahi bhai. Mai to bas sherry ko dhundh raha tha." He stuttered and went towards his bestie's room.

..
..

"Uncle. Chale wo mama ne bola tha aapke saath ane ko." She came out properly setting her dupatta. The old driver smiled and nodded.

Opening the door for her, he made her sit comfortably and closed the door.

"Uncle, thoda jaldi chaliyega. Mama baba kabke nikal chuke hai. Pahuchne bhi wale honge." She said opening insta on her phone.

Where she found the picture of her's with daniyal and noor. They both were smiling looking at each meanwhile her face was hidden. This was posted by daniyal.

She knew they have feelings for each other. But what about her feelings. Isn't she a human. Doesn't she need love.

Sighing, she closed her phone and looked outside.

*ping*

"Assalamualaikum mohtarma. Aap nahi aayi?" Sherry.

Oh god, this boy. Smiling, she started typing.

"Bas aarahi hu meri jaan. Mama baba ko jaldi thi isliye wo pehle chale gaye. And noor ko akela nahi chod sakte the to mujhe chod diya." She typed but knew that he would know.

Seen.

But after that, she didn't got any replies.

Keeping her phone on the seat, she checked her face in the mirror as she was near the Zaidi mansion.

..
..

"Bhai aapne ye galat kiya. Atleast thoda sa ruk kar pari ko bhi lelete..." umi complained to her brother.

"Arre meri behna, mai kuch important baat kar raha tha, and phir mujhe uska dhyan hi nahi raha. Tum to janti ho mujhe har waqt noor ki chinta satati hai." Saaqib looked at his other daughter who was laughing carefreely. This brought smile on his face too.

"Accha chode ye sab baate, or bataye ab to hamari dono bacchiya bhi badi hogyi. Inke bhi bachelors hogye to kahi rishte ka socha ke nahi." Ishmat said keeping the juice tray on the table and passing each of them a glass of juice.