💮💮💮💮💮💮

Jannat had opted for a simple wedding as she wouldn't wanted to feel suffocated in the presence of many people.

She was sitting in her room, waiting for the qazi sahab.

Zain was happy that she asked for a simple wedding. He didn't wanted anything lavish. Only her wedding dress was a bit heavy.

Rubab was not happy as she didn't get to meet her sister-in-law

Rubab was not happy as she didn't get to meet her sister-in-law. As the wedding was kept early.

Both the family were happy with this union.

..
..

"Jannat Abdullah binte Abdullah kya aapko Zain shah wald sameer shah se haq mehr 10,000 ke ye nikah qubool hai." Qazi sahab asked as he came with her wali.

Abdullah kept his hand on her head. She accepted with a slight shakiness in her voice.

"Qubool hai." She said, signing the nikah nama with a shivering hand. Shireen hugged her daughter to her chest as she cried.

Zariya remembered her own wedding seeing the mother-daughter duo.

All the ladies had their eyes filled with tears, remembering their own wedding.

..
..

All the men came back after zain accepted jannat as his wife.

Saniya and her family were there with her now husband. Zain didn't attended their wedding using an excuse of being busy.

Saniya came there to congratulate jannat on getting married.

"Mubarak ho, matlab andhe se shadi kar hi li. Chalo khair ke use bhi biwi mil gayi." She chuckled as ruhab glared at her.

Jannat couldn't understand her but still smiled at her making her jealous of this person.

"Waise chahe jo bhi ho, mera cousin hai to handsome. Agar wo andha na hota to mai sachme uska proposal accept karke usse shadi kar leti." She said trying to get a reaction out of her.

But Jannat just kept calm and said, "jo jiski kismat me likha hota hai wo use mil hi jata hai saniya. Ab zain meri kismat me to dekho. Kya kare, sirf chehra nahi dil dekha jata hai logo ka. Ab tum khudko dekhlo, khubsurat ho lekin seerat nahi hai." She replied with a calm voice. Ruhab and her other cousins laughed at her.

They never liked saniya as she was always acting high and mighty.

Stomping her feet, she went away.

"Bhabhi, aapne kamal kar diya." Ramsha hugged her now SIL. Jannat hugged her back.

"To kya, usne sach hi bola. Agar bhai andhe na hote to aaj wo meri bhabhi hoti. Or wo mere bhai hai bhi nahi, bas unhe to maa ne godh liya hai." Ruhab glared at jannat and went out. Jannat was saddened to hear that few of people still hadn't accepted her.

"Bhabhi aap uski baat pe dhyan na de. Wo to aise hi gussa karti hai, shant hojayegi." Rumaisha tried to cover up but still her mood was dampen.

"Aree ladkiyo chalo. Dulhe miya aarahe hai apni dulhan se milne. Room khali karo." Habiba ushered all the youngsters out.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum." He said as soon as he came in. Jannat immediately held his and replied to his salam in a whisper.

Taking him to her bed, she made him sit first.

Zain internally smiled. Oh, how much fun it will be.

"Aap kaise hai." She casually tried to start a conversation.

"Alhamdullilah. Kya mai dua padh sakta hu?" He asked not sure if she would like or not. Jannat nodded but said yes as she remembered that he can't see.

Placing his hand on her head, he recited the dua only for couple. Blowing her face, he kissed her forehead making her sigh in bliss.

He sat back and interlocked their fingers, blush rising on his neck.

"Aap sharma rahe hai?" She asked touching his neck.

"Nahi, mai... tho..di sharma raha hu. Tum sharma rahi ho..." he said looking here and there.

Jannat smiled seeing him cover his lie.

Their start was good.

Muttering a small Alhamdullilah she sent prayer to her lord to keep them always happy.

..
..

"Meri bete ka khayal rakhna." Abdullah said to his daughter knowing his daughter would be happy there but what about his son now.

Zain smiled at his FIL's word.

"Jee baba." Jannat sniffed and sat in the car decorated for the bride and groom.

Last time looking at her parents and her home, she looked ahead. Probably to start a new and beautiful journey with her husband.

..
..

Ruhab never came to welcome her SIL making zariya angry. She was like this since the date was fixed.

"Ye ladki, mujhse maar khayegi." She angrily whispered while pacing back in her room.

"Kya hua biwi. Itna gussa accha nahi aapki sehat ke liye." Sameer hugged her from behind, stopping her moment.

"Aree aapki beti mujhe chain se rehne de tab na. Ab dekhe jannat ko kitna bura laga hoga jab use pata chalega ke uski apni nand uska welcome karne nahi gayi." She complained to her husband like a child.

"To koi baat nahi. Jannat samjhdar hai. Wo samajh jayegi ke koi kaam agaya hoga." He pacified his wife and stopped her from pouncing on his daughter.

..
..

"Naf'l namaz ada karle?" He said forwarding his hand towards her.

She slipped her hand in his, jolt of electricity passed through their hand. She already had wudhu, so spreading mat they both prayed their first namaz together.

Angels whispered Mashaallah and prayed for their life to be easy.

..
..

"Ammi kaise hi kisi bhi ladki ko le aayi. Mai kabhi use apni bhabhi accept nahi karungi." Ruhab said looking st ceiling. She was in her room alone, upset with her mom.

She always lived in her dream about how everything should be perfect. Leaving her not to see thst even perfect things have their own flaws.

Turning to side, she kept her head on her hand and thought about how to create problems for jannat. And remove her from her brother's life.

Not knowing that this will create a problem in her life only.

__________________________________

What ruhab is doing is wrong. Do you like her thoughts or not?

Is her reason enough to create problems in her brother's life?