💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

"Kaha gyi thi. Or itni der se kyu wapis aarahi ho." Zain was waiting for her. All other members had went to sleep after he assured them about talking to her.

"Zain...zain mujhe aapko ek bohot acchi khabar sunani hai. Pehle aap chale mere saath." She was too excited to see her husband's angry face.

He didn't wanted anyone to wake up so he went after her.

"Bolo kya bolna chahti thi." He took a seat on their bed. She sat next to him, holding his hand she whispered.

"Kabir, kabir ko hosh aagaya hai. Or wo hamare saath reh sakta hai ab. Wo...wo uski aankhein..." she couldn't describe what she was feeling.

Taking a sharp breathe, he asked.

"Kon kabir.. or kya hua tha use?" Though he didn't like the way she talked about some other man, but he wanted to know about him.

"Arre mai to bhul hi gayi. Kabir mera chota bhai."

He took a sigh of relief but was shocked to know about her brother. She didn't tell him about her brother.

"Per tumne kabhi bataya nhi." He caressed her hand which was in his.

"Wo...wo usne sui..cide karne ki kos.hish ka..ri thi. Blood..loss ki wajah s..e wo..co..ma me tha. Wo..usne bataya ke uske school ke kuch bacche...use pareshan karte the." She was now fully crying as he rocked her to and fro.

"Shhh...ab to wo hamare saath hai na. Kaisa hai wo." He asked. He wanted to meet his brother-in-law.

"Wo bilkul thik hai. Uski aankhon ki roshni bhi laut aayi hai." She said shocking him more.

"Kya matla..b aankhon ki roshni?" Turning towards her, he asked.

"Wo blind born hua tha. Doctor ne kaha tha ke uski ankhen wapis shayad hi aa payengi. But wo ab bilkul thik hai. Koi nerve shayad joint hogyi thi. Aisa hi kuch bataya." She said. He listened attentively.

"To...to kya meri bhi wapis aa sakti hai. Mai bhi tumhe dekh sakta hu?" He asked like an innocent child.

He too wanted to see his beautiful wife, who had accepted him with his flaws.

"Um..mujhe nahi pata zain. Hume doctor ko dikhana chahiye. Aap chahe to hum kal ka appointment le lete hai." She always wanted to support him.

"Thik hai. But ghar me kisi ko batana mat. Hum surprise denge." He said with a little excitement in his voice.

..
..

"Ammi, mai or jannat bahar ja rahe hai. Thodi der me wapis aajayenge." Zariya eas talking with jasmin and otherd when zain came down holding his wife's hand.

"Koi baat nahi beta." She smiled and continued talking.

But someone was not happy with their closeness.

Saniya wanted to snatch her happiness. She wanted to have zain all to herself. She smirked as a plan formed in her mind.

..
..

"Hello doctor rashid. Humne hi aapse kal emergency me appointment book karayi thi." Zain shook his hand as they both sat in front of him.

"Hello, mr and mrs. Zain. Mai janta hu aapki problem ke baare me. Or uska ek solution bhi hai humare paas." He said making them both happy.

"Gene therapy. Gene therapy se aapke visions laut sakte hai. But wo puri tarah se cure nahi honge. Matlab wo aapke future generations me bhi jaa sakte hai. But we can still try. Agar aap chahe to aapko kuch ghante wait karna hoga. Uske kuch procedures hai. Aapko papers sign karne padege." He said in his monotone voice.