Chapter 1

I watched my boss Tom Holland at an interview for his second new Spider-Man solo film. He sat by a camera with a woman who asked him questions. Tom looked a little tense. Later I had to get him out of his stressed press tour mood - as we both called it.
The interview lasted just a few minutes and I was sitting in a chair next to Tom's
brother Harry in a hotel room in Bali. We just casually listen to the interview
while we chatted in between and he snapped photos for Tom. I flipped through my digital calendar with Tom's appointments.
The interview came to an end and the woman said goodbye to Tom.
"Well, now it's a little break and then we'll continue." I said to Tom as he came to me. He stood right next to me and we looked at the schedule on the tablet while I told him more about his appointments. "Okay thanks, Phoebe." He said smiling and walked back to the camera as the next reporters were already coming in. This time a woman and a man. The new interview went on and I went back to my stuff until the woman snapped me out of my thoughts with a question.
She asked Tom if he can describe his dream girl, with a cheeky grin and winked at the camera. The man behind her was now also grinning into the camera and is making a wiggle with his eyebrows.
Tom stood in front of them with his arms crossed and his body tensed up.
"Well, she should be nice, sweet and above all funny." He replied.
My eyes went to Harry, who looked at me with the same confusion I'm looking at him. They ask him more about his dream date and Tom
got more and more annoyed by the two. His gaze darted to his watch
and then to Harry and me.

"OMG, those were so awkward!" Harry said as we walked over to his brother when the interview was finally over.
"Yes, they were so shady! Do I still have appointments?" My boss asked, turning to me. "No, there's only a photo shoot for a big magazine left tonight." I said with my tablet tucked under my arm. "Okay, I need rest now. Shall we go for
lunch later?" Tom asked us and we nodded. "Okay then, see you later. You coming
over to my place then?" Tom said as he left the room. "Yes, we will." We answered him before he was out of the room. "Well, after an interview like that, I definitely need a rest too!" Harry said laughing. "Yes that's right, I have to go back to Rachel and talk about the magazine later. See you later!" I said to Harry and walked over to Rachel. We left the room together and went for a cup of coffee. Rachel and I talk about different clothes and possible Hairstyles for the magazine shoot tonight.
Now I am on my way to Tom's hotel room, although I was still very early. I knocked briefly and then pulled the card for his room out of my tablet case. In the room, I saw Tom lying on the bed with a dumb face. But his eyes got a whole lot better when he
saw me coming. I locked the door behind me and he sat up.
"Hey Phe, sorry I left so quickly earlier. That interview with those two weird guys and then Harry..." "Hey, you don't have to justify yourself for this. I noticed that you are
stressed! You know I can change that!" "Oh, can you do that?" Tom replied with a grin. "Oh yeah" I said and lowering my hand to his thigh and running my fingers up his leg to his abs and then down to his crotch. I drew circles on his crotch and his breathing changed noticeably. Under the movement of my fingers, I felt the growing bulge in his pants. He grinned mischievously at me and pulled me onto his lap.
I pushed him to bed and pressed my lips to his. His tongue begged for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues danced around each other and we began to undress.
He unzipped my bra and we turned so I was sitting on top of him. He removed my
bra and licked my breasts. My nipples got hard and stood up. Tom twirled my nipples and I groaned. He continued the journey down over my stomach and ran his finger over the thin fabric of my underpants. "Oh darling... so get wet!" He said and pressed his lips against mine. His kiss was passionate and demanding. "Oh yes and that's just for you Tom!" I whispered to him.
His eyes shone even more now. He pulled my panties down and let his fingers wander to my entrance and entered me without warning and worked his fingers inside me. Only two at first, but when the third came, he got faster and faster and he penetrated me harder. "Come on darling. I know how much you like that!" He moaned at me. "That's right you know how much I like it when you take what you need" I moaned into a kiss. We rolled again and Tom is now on top of me before he got off me. His panties clearly show his penis. Tom pulled his panties down and his penis shot out of them. His hand grabbed the condom and rolled it over his erect penis. I looked at him in surprise. "I want to fuck you now quickly! Tonight we have more time for long pleasure!" He replied as he saw my confused expression.
He slowly lowered himself towards me. His penis in front of my entrance. "Are you
sure?" He asks again, looking into my eyes. "Yes I am, I know
you want and need it. And I'm gonna help you Tom. I like the quickies!" I said and pulled him closer to me. My hands
trailed down his neck as we kissed and without a warning. He finally entered me and we groaned with lust and pleasure. Tom quicken his movement and began to trust ever faster and harder into me. We came at the same time and after a few minutes our breathing had
calmed down again. "Phe, you were amazing!" "You too Tom" I replied as we
lay snuggled up in his bed.

*Tom's phone rang*

He picked up his phone from the bedside table and answered it.
"Hey Harry! What's up?" - "Hey, do you know where your assistant is? I
was about to pick her up, but she isn't in her room!" - "Yeah I know that. She's sitting
across from me. We're just talking about the shoot. Can you come by in 15 minutes?" - "Sure, see you soon" I heard Harry say and Tom hung up. "Was an interesting conversation about the shoot." I said to Tom with a grin. "Yes, I definitely agree with you. You can tell me more while we get ready." He went to the door and unlocked the door before I started reading my notes about the shoot to my boss.
Back in our clothes, we sat at the desk in Tom's room.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in! The door is open!" Tom shouted and the
doorknob turned and Harry walked over to us. "Enough work guys !" He said turning off my tablet. "That's right! You have worked enough! Let's go Phoebe! I'm hungry!" Tom said and grinned at me. Harry didn't catch the mischievous grin from his older brother because he was already on his way back to the door.