Chapter 26

I woke up pretty early and looked around wearily. Despite the duvet and long pajamas, I was freezing. I looked out the window at the dark blue waters of the Atlantic below us. My phone said it was just after 6 am. Should I press the button at that time to bring me a warmer duvet? No, I didn't think that was right, so I threw
back my covers and slipped on my new slippers to match my pajamas.
So I shuffled off, first to the door and then to the airline staff. I found three flight attendants in the kitchen and lounge area. "Excuse me?" I asked rather shyly, feeling a little awkward interrupting the three of them. Now they noticed me. "Yes sorry ma'am, we didn't even notice you!" "How can we help you?" "Could I have a second blanket?" "Of course!" One of them said before handing it to me.
"Thank you very much!" I thanked her and disappeared from the corner. I could see my boss and Harry snoozing in their seats, but I just headed back towards my bed.
I snuggled back into my bed, I tucked the second blanket over my other one but I couldn't sleep, so I decided to pick up my tablet. I just wanted to lie down again but after a few minutes, everything begin to hurt. I sat up with a groan and looked at my stomach. But it doesn't hurt, it's more like my breasts. I slowly reached for the buttons of the top and undid the buttons. My exposed breasts jumped out at me, completely irritated. I carefully grabbed them and took a closer look at everything. Every touch hurt and I could hardly stand to touch her harder or longer. I quickly peeled off the blankets and rushed into the bathroom.
Through the mirror over the sink, I take a look at my breasts. My top was completely open and I opened my top completely and tied a knot in the cloth on my back. Now I could see everything clearly, my breasts were red and swollen and my nipples were darker than usual and terribly tense. Small red circles stretched out around my nipples. I felt a painful pulling and tightening and pinched my breasts. But
my pinching and pinching didn't help, it still hurts terribly. I took my hands off my breasts and placed them on the edge of the sink. A jolt went through my body and I jumped briefly. Then an idea struck me and I lowered my upper body into the sink.
A little later my aching and throbbing breasts touched the cold marble countertop
of the sink. I groaned in relief while my breasts were comfortably cooled, but my nipples still burned and tingled. I pressed my upper body even deeper, with the help of my hands, and harder on the cooling plate. Completely satisfied and full of relish, I groaned and felt my body relax. I stood there for a while and pressed my breasts more and more against the cooling plate. I started running cold water in the sink. The water went higher and higher in the sink and I closed my eyes again. I heard the sink fill up more and more with the cold water and then it happened. The cold water touched my sensitive nipples and I moaned with pleasure. My breasts began to tingle with pleasure and I knew this feeling only too well from having sex with my boss. But this was new to me, an experience I never thought possible. My breasts were now completely enclosed and I turned off the water tap. Completely drained, I leaned my head against the faucet and stood in front of the sink counter, my legs trembling. My whole body completely relaxed and I found myself getting more and more satisfied with the feeling of the water.
When the aching pain lessened and then finally stopped, I emptied the sink and grabbed a towel to dry my upper body with dabbing movements to not irritate my breasts again.
After that, I brushed my teeth and went back to my sofa bed. A look at my phone told me it was almost 8 am. Slow and careful I dressed in my bralette and a sweater embroidered with small pearls, since the sweater was so long that it reached my thighs, I decided to wear a skirt with it. Since the weather was going to be warm, I stayed without tights under the skirt and slipped right into my socks and sneakers. With all my belongings left the room, I moved slowly not to wake anyone up and only the flight attendants seemed to be awake apart from me. As I sat back in my seat, I looked over at the Hollands, Harry had turned towards the window, snuggled up in a blanket, his legs resting on the window shelf. My Boss Tom, on the other hand, slept with his legs slightly drawn up. His mouth was slightly parted again and a slight noise could be heard. I smiled and looked out the window, then put my headphones in my ears. With the sound of my music, I looked out the window for a while at the clouds and the blue sea below me. Then I got a little bored and had enough of the blue under me. So I leaned my head back and closed my eyes a little more.