Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up feeling unwell like I was getting ill. My head was pounding a little and my stomach hurt. I turned around, which was difficult for me to do. Questioningly, I threw the covers away and looked at Tom's legs wrapped around mine. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't - his legs were just too muscular.
"Darling, what are you doing?" "Tom, I have to go to the toilet! Right now!" I said he reluctantly released my legs and I slid to the edge of the bed. But before I could stand up, I saw the ground. Tom opened his eyes from my fall and rolled onto my
side. Now he looked at me and grinned at his act. "Tom help me, please. It's your fault that I'm sitting here and can't get into the bathroom on my own!" I told him. Now he sat up with a mischievous grin and planted his legs outside of my legs. He supported his elbows on his knees and looked at me: "Yeah, I know what I can get you but you enjoy it pretty much!" "Oh yes, I did. Please, I have to go to the toilet!" Tom's hands went to my chest and reached under my arms and lifted me up with no effort. My legs were so shaky I couldn't even wrap them around his waist.
"Call me if you need anything!" Tom said as he set me down on the toilet and left the bathroom. I empty my bladder and wash my hands from my sitting position. "Tom!"
I called him but got no answer. With a sore middle and shaky legs, I went to the door and opened it. "Tom?!" I called again but only heard a low hum and the kettle. "Yes I'm coming! 5 seconds!" I waited and looked in the mirror. I looked into my image in Tom's big shirt, despite yesterday's premiere there were no dark circles under my eyes - but they're somewhere else.
My neck was decorated with blue bruises. He definitely had to experience something!
Tom stood in the door frame for a few seconds and watched me as I caught him but I keep my poker face on.
"How about breakfast?" He asked me and stood behind me. I nodded to him, turned and raised my arms to put them around his neck. Tom crouched down slightly and grabbed my waist. Now I found myself bridal style in his arms and we walked out of the bathroom. When Tom moved he got my revenge. I laid my lips on his bare chest
and began sucking. Tom enjoyed it and walked slowly towards the kitchen. He groaned softly barely audible - but I felt every little change on his upper body. Satisfied I left my lips off his collarbone and grinned at the bruise, which was now getting bigger and beautifully blue. My lips moved further to his lower neck and I repeated the procedure.
As I broke my lips from him, I looked into my boss's face. "Happy with your artwork, little artist?" Tom grinned at me and sat me down on one of the countertops. He then pressed my lips to his and then squirmed away from me. I watch my work, all dark blue and purple spots - on his shoulder, his collarbone, his neck and his chest. Tom
stood in front of me with a pan and started frying the bacon and fried egg.
Next, he stood between my legs and I put my hands on his neck. As my hands slipped through my hair we looked deep into each other's eyes. "Do you want tea, Phe?" "Yes, please!" He got two cups from the cupboard, put the tea bags in and
filled the boiling water into the cups. Once he's standing in front of me and handed me my cup. I began to slip on my hot tea and keep looking at Tom. He stands in front of the stove with his mobile phone and tea in his hand while he scrolled through his phone: "What do you think of the photos?" He showed me the pictures I had received from the evening yesterday. These were automatically forwarded to him from my mailbox. As he showed me probably his favorite picture and he stood between my legs again. He uploaded the pictures, put his phone on the counter and then turned off the stove. With the plates in my hand, carried by Tom, we walked to the sofa. While I turned on the TV Tom got back into the kitchen to get our tea.

On TV the interview from yesterday is actually playing and we now see Tom who just
jumped into Anthony and Sebastian's interview. We both laughed and listened carefully to the interview. "How are you? Does it still hurt?" "It's okay," I said with little credence after I take my eyes off the interview with the two actors. Tom got up from the sofa and went to the bathroom. He came back with an ointment and a towel and knelt in front of me. Tom grabbed the shirt on my thighs and looked into my eyes. After my brain get what he want me to understand I nod in agreement. Slowly he pulled his shirt on my body up and looked at my middle. With a little help from me, he pushed the towel under my butt and began to distribute the cream on my irritated inner thighs and labia. I winced as his cold fingers with the cream touched my most sensitive spot. "I'm sorry darling!" I looked into his wide eyes and he is looking with caring glances up at me and carefully continued his procedure.

In the evening we still sat in front of the TV and just watched the movies with Tom as
Spider-Man.
In between, we talked about his appointments and the premiere from yesterday. He had given many interviews and luckily no spoilers and don't find bad news about Tom. Just new photos of him alone and with his brothers and Haz. "You could have been in the photo too !" Tom said, looking down at my tablet in his hand and looking at the picture. "Tom, I don't want this. What does it look like with your assistant between your family and friends? Do you want to start the rumor mill?" He looked at me and put the tablet aside: "No, I don't want to, but you're one of my friends and also so close to my family!" My boss put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me slowly and so gently. "Come on, I'm not made of glass! You won't hurt me if you kiss me a little harder!" I said as I broke away from him. "Really?" He asked me with a grin and I followed his eyes to my crotch. "Okay, that's just a stupid coincidence!" I said laughing and looking at him. "Come on baby! Let's take a bath and we got you to heal faster." Tom said, stroking my irritated middle. I nodded and he went to fill the water.

He picked me up and let me down in the bathroom. I stood in front of him on shaky legs and held on to him tightly. Tom took off his shirt from my body and picked me up again. Carefully he put me in the warm tub and I watch him.
Completely naked with only a chain around his neck, he now stood in front of me.
"Do you like what you see?" "Oh yes, I like it. If I wasn't already sore you would fill me up - really deep and relaxing!" I said slowly and bit my lip. He was so hot and he turned me on. He climbed into the tub with a grin and sat behind me. I felt Tom's erection on my tailbone and had to grin slightly. "Sorry Phe! I know it won't be today. I'm sorry but you're just teasing me!" Tom said shyly kissing my neck and back.
As the water turned cold, Tom got out of the tub first and wrapped a towel around his waist. But his erection was clearly visible and lifted the towel a bit.
I held out my arms to him and he got me out of the tub. He wrapped me in a towel and left me alone in the bathroom.
A little later he came back with one of his shirts and one of my panties. But before he pushed my panties up, he creamed me again, on my inner thighs and my labia. He stood in front of me and I put my hands on his muscular chest. I leaned in and gave him a long kiss, running my tongue over his lips. He opened his mouth and made our tongues dance together. As we made out, he grabbed my arms and carried me into the bedroom. Tom set me down on the end of his bed and I looked up at him. My hands slid down from his stomach. "So what do we have here?" I said, looking down at his erection. I didn't have to look at him to see his eyes on me. I stroked his aroused member and went to the edge of his towel. I grabbed the band of the towel that rested on his hips and untied it. Now he was standing naked in front of me and I grabbed his best piece slightly. "Let's relax you again, right?" I said, waiting for his reaction, but he didn't say anything and I started to stroke his penis with my fingers while I looked into his eyes. But nothing came from him and I took my eyes from him and began to spoil him. I started taking him in my mouth and let my wet lips slide up and down. Tom moaned lightly and leaned towards the bed I was sitting on. My lips
closed him and my tongue slid around his throbbing excitement while my hands hold onto his thighs. His warm cum shot into my mouth and I let him out of my mouth. Then I licked him clean and he came down to me. "You really want to know how you taste, don't you?" He grinned and thrust his tongue into my mouth. His tongue swept the inside of my cheeks, tasting the taste, that his sperm left in my mouth.