Chapter 21

When I opened my eyes, I saw Seattle lying at my feet at the other end in the twilight with the sky red and a few clouds. I was looking at the Seattle Aquarium and the Seattle Ferris Wheel in the background.
I slowly sat up and had to support myself with my hands to be able to sit up by myself. I noticed my bladder had the desire to go to the bathroom. Slowly I pulled my blanket aside, stretched my legs over the edge of the bed and let my glance look around the room, but Tom wasn't there. My watch show that's just before 7pm maybe he was already eating.
I put my legs on the floor, braced myself and stood up slowly. "Oh fuck!" I slowly tried to stand for a few minutes. My legs were shaking and I breathed away my pain like a nine months pregnant woman. After a short time, it worked and I slowly put one foot after the other in the direction of the bathroom. It all took a little longer today than usual but when I got to the bathroom I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My body was decorated with lots of red and blue spots but I couldn't take a closer look at my
decorated body any longer because my bladder remind me to go to the toilet.
After washing my hands, I examined myself again - my breasts were completely decorated and the imprints of Tom's fingers could be seen on my hips. When I took my hair tie from my wrist, I couldn't believe my eyes - around my wrists on both knuckles. I ran my fingers over it and massaged it a bit.
A cold shiver came over me and I rushed back to the bedroom as fast as I could. I looked around for my things in the bedroom, they were lying next to the bed, I took one of my boss's underpants and one of his fresh shirts from his suitcase and pulled them on. I flopped down on the bed and heard the familiar clatter of metal on metal again. I turned around and saw the handcuffs were still attached to the headboard of the bed. Couldn't help but grin and think of earlier. Even though my wrists were now green and blue, it was just amazing and I would do it all over again. It was the best sex I've ever had.

My mind let the thoughts fall away and I grabbed my phone from the bedside table next to me and snuggle back under the duvets. I grabbed my headphones and tablet and decided to work for a while until Tom came back. Singing softly to myself, I sat snuggled up in the blanket and working a bit until I got distracted from my work by a shadow in front of me. I looked up and saw Tom's face, that is speaking to me. "Huh!?" I said while taking my headphones off my ears. My boss in front of me let his eyes roll in annoyance and after he take a big breath before he start talking again from the beginning: "Well, I said that I got food. I didn't want to leave you here in the room and then go to dinner with the others! So I was around the corner to get something." He placed a bag at the end of the bed and took out a box. "We have
fried noodles with chicken and duck, sauces and spring rolls" "Oh Yes! I'm so hungry! Bring it to me, baby!" I said, reaching out happily for the food. Tom was happy and looked into my bright eyes. He held out the box of food to me and I took it. I wanted to pull it towards me, but Tom's hands still clung to it. "What's wrong?" I asked him and looked into his staring eyes at the box and while I'm still holding the box too.
"What is up? Did you see your hands?" My boss retorted horrified and I looked at him with a slightly dissatisfied expression. "Darling... Was that me?" Tom asked with a sad expression, let go of the box, and walked towards me. I placed the box of food on my lap while he turned my hands and observed them more closely. "It's not that bad, it looks worse than it feels. Tom it was worth it. For this sex I would do it again!" I said, wringing my hands from his hands. I slowly stroked his face and paused on his cheeks. "Babe, I'm fine! We're just terribly hungry!". My gaze wandered to my stomach and then back to Tom's face to fix his eyes. "There it is!" I said upon seeing his irresistible smile. "Come, feed Mummy, because if we don't get food soon I'm sure we will both die soon!" I said, laughing and Tom grinned even more now, making his cute little wrinkles appear on his nose.
Happy with our food we sat down on the bed together and started eating. In the background, Grey's Anatomy is playing on the TV. "What do you think about doing something with Harry, Max and Louise afterward?" Tom asked with a forkful of noodles in his mouth. "Mmh yes I think it's good, do you ask them?" Tom beside me nodd and grab his phone.
It was already dark outside when we started to get ready. I was already ready to go
but had to wait for Tom to be fully dessed. Out of boredom, I decided to take selfies in front of the mirror in the hallway. When two arms lay on my hips from behind. "Are you trying to scare me to dead?!" I snapped at my boss. "Sorry!" He said sheepishly. I wasn't that scared, it was more the pain that made me flinch and turn around. But Tom didn't realize my pain that first, I knew that because his glance fell straight on my wrists. Tom's face is full of a bad conscience about it. To cover them up, I wore an oversized hoodie that covered my ankles. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that." "It's okay darling. It's not you, it's you! Stop doing that to mommy!" Tom said
let his arms hang over my shoulders and rubbed my stomach. I started grinning and snapped a photo through the mirror before Tom snatched my phone from my hand a few seconds later. "That would be a nice new wallpaper for you!" I only shake my head and roll my eyes slightly, I let him do it. While I keep my appearance normal - but my soul explodes with joy about this little sweet thing. With his arms still draped over my shoulders, he set it up and then closed my phone only to turn it on again. Looking at my new background, Tom grinned at me and pressed kisses down my neck. A little later the sound of Tom's phone disturbed us and he pulled it out of his pocket. "Come on, the others are already waiting downstairs!" He said, holding out his phone to me.