Chapter 3

I walk behind my boss and an assistant from the photoshoot to the hotel room. In the room, Tom was taken into a dressing room and began to change into shooting clothes. After we all left him to change I went to Rachel. She is going to do Tom's
hair and makeup stylist after he had changed.
"Phoebe? Where are you?" I looked a little confused up from my tablet and see Tom call me from across the room. His eyes scan the room and he was clearly looking for me.
"Here!" I called back. I raised my hand and waved in Tom's direction to catch his attention. "Could you bring me something to drink, please?" "Sure boss, no problem!" I said and went to search for some drinks.
Rarely I called Tom boss or something, but we had decided that I would do it sometimes, just to keep up the appearances.
I walked around the hotel floor and looking to find a bottle of water. I found one in one of the many restaurants and bars in the hotel. I grabbed it and ran back.
The shooting was already running.
Tom was wearing black dress pants and a white shirt that was slightly open.
His chest was looking good and he was casually chewing gum. While Tom was shooting I stood next to a chair with his name on it. The bottle and my tablet in the other hand.
I observed the situation - flashing lightning and Tom making pose after pose. I watched him and couldn't take my eyes off him. He looked so incredibly hot in that suit and I bite subconsciously my lip lightly.
Tom fixed his gaze on me, cupped his hands on the open sides of his shirt and blew air into his bubble gum.
A few seconds later his bubble gum burst - How could a person look so good? It's almost dangerous to be so hot.
At the end of the shoot, he was back in his own clothes in his chair, next to
the photographer and his team. The best pictures were selected and the
photographer's assistant sent me the pictures. After I received the pictures,
we said goodbye. It was now just after 9 p.m. We were alone on the hotel floor.
"Well, we weren't quite finished this morning! My or you room?" Tom asked now.
"Definitely your room! It's the better one!" We slipped into the dark room and Tom locked the door. I sat down in the chair and pulled my film crew ID card over my head. Today was too long for my feet and I should have taken a break they're killing me now. I let my head fall back and looked at the ceiling. "Phe darling?! What's going on?" Tom approached me questioningly.

He looked at me, before kneeling in front of me. He tugged on my shoelaces and a short time later I felt his hands on my feet. He started massaging my feet - OMG those hands are amazing and can definitely do magical things! "Thanks! What did I do to deserve this?" I let a little happy moan slip out of my mouth. "I don't know, but
I know something even better!" He ran his fingers up my leg to the inside of my thigh. I looked at him as he got up off the floor. Then he stopped and turned around to sit on the bed. "Hey, what's that about?" "Darling, I'll be first, you had your fun earlier!" He said with a grin and let himself fall back onto the bed. Now I had to grin too. I didn't see his head anymore, but his grin was noticeable in the room. I got up and went to his bed. Standing in front of him and I placed my hands on
his thighs and stroked up toward my target.
But what he could do? - I could do that too!
I stroke over his clothes but suddenly I stop and I see his grin fade. "That's not nice darling!" He said as he sat up and made a pout. "Do you think, I can't play your little old tricks, too?" I said, sitting on his lap and pressing my lips to his. I let my arms wander over his six-pack, his chest and his upper arms to his neck. When I got there, I took his shirt off and stroked his hair. He broke his lips from mine and moved to my neck. Tom began to lick at my neck and kisses me hard so that another moan escaped my lips. "Oh Tom, I thought you were first?" "Well, if you insist!" He said and stopped abruptly. "Wow, thanks for the rejection!" "Sorry Darling didn't mean it that way." He said a little bit laughing.
Oh fuck that laugh - I love his actual pure happy little laugh.
And I instantly forget my fake facial expression. Now I had to laugh too and pressed my lips to his again. "It's okay!" I say still laughing. I slid my hands to my chest and drew circles over it. I felt his breathing change and look at him.
Into his wonderful chocolate hazel eyes.
The journey of my hands continued to his belt. I stroked his six pack and crotch before unbuckling his belt. Tom helps me as he lifts his hips. I got off his lap and pulled his pants and underwear down. As I knelt in front of him, he leaned back on his hands.
He looked into my eyes and I did the same.
As we looked deep into each other's eyes, my hand reached out to his friend. I wrapped my hand around his penis and stroked it up and down. It twitched and I could feel the blood pulsing inside. I slowly lowered my head to his penis and pressed kisses to the tip. I hear the little moan with pleasure escape from his body.
Then I took him in my mouth and let my tongue circle him, his friend started twitching.
"Oh Phe! If you don't want it, you should stop!" Tom said between heavy moaning.
I looked up at him and grinned. Since I didn't think about letting him out of my mouth. I lick his penis more with my tongue. Tom extended his hips towards me and I took more of his size in my mouth. After a few tongue laps, I felt his ever stronger twitching. A few seconds later a warm liquid shot into my mouth. I swallowed it and looked at Tom, who have fallen backward and his chest was rising rapidly.
I stood up and watch the boy in front of me. His mouth hangs a little bit open and his hands lean on his stomach. My gaze lingers on his abs, which I press against his hands.
"Like what you see?" Tom tears me out of my thoughts as his breathing began to slow down. His eyes looked with mine until he followed my gaze to his six-packs.
"Yes! Oh Yes! I definitely do!" I replied.
"Are you cold? You're still in your clothes!" Tom asked me a little bit worried and sat up.
I shake my head confused and without an answer from him, he began to undress me. I understand what he wanted to say to me and I gave him a seductive grin. The naked boy stand up from his bed and began to undress me further. With no clothes as we were born, he carried me to the bed and started running his fingers up my thighs again. I squeezed my thighs together but Tom was faster than me and kept them apart.
"Well darling! Now it's my turn to make you happy!" Tom said and now pressed kisses on my thigh and began to come closer to my cave of lust.
Now I moaned increasingly and he start to kiss my middle. His tongue found my pearl and the source of my lust. Tom penetrated me with his tongue and drove me to
my limits of pure and relieving lust. My body began to twitch but that's not what drove me insane. Totally insane and drove me with his licking tongue with his fingers.
Just like him, I came with a groan and let myself fall on the bed.
When I opened my eyes again, I looked at Tom, who seemed to be appraising his work. I'm so relaxed now and so ready to go to sleep after his day. My hands went around me to source for the blanket. "No no Phoebe darling! I'm not done with you yet." Tom said while taking a condom out. He came towards me again with his wrapped penis and the bed lowered under me. Without warning, he entered me and we both groaned. He turned us and I trapped him underneath me. I slowly started to ride him and he stretched out his hips towards me. So he could get deeper and pushed also harder into the cave of my lust. I let my hips circle and enjoyed its length and fullness in me - which gets deeper and deeper into me. Our bodies began to twitch and I pressed my fingers into his upper arms. I felt his warm fluid inside me, but his condom held it back.
Exhausted, I dropped onto his torso and laid my head in the crook of his neck.
I enjoy the aftershocks of our wondrous relief as his hands ran down my back. "You okay?!" I mumbled into his neck and began to kiss him there. "Yes so much! Thank you" He said placing kisses on my shoulder.
We lay there for a little longer in comfortable silence.
"Phe?" "Mmh?!" I mumbled, slowly dozing. "You're about to fall asleep, aren't you?"
I nodded into his neck and he rolled me from his chest. He got up slowly from the bed and got his t-shirt from today. When he came back, I looked at him with a tired smile and small eyes. He sat down next to me and effortlessly pulled me back
up onto his lap. Lying in his arms, he put his shirt on me and carefully laid me down again. After that Tom pulled the duvets over me and kissed the top of my head.
"I'll be right there too." He said and went into the bathroom. A few minutes later he came to bed with his cell phone and lay down to take me. He set his alarm, put his cell phone next to mine and plugged in the chargers. I fell him pulling up the other duvet and his arms pulling me to him. One arm was now resting on my hip and stomach as he placed a few more kisses on my covered back. Tom's running his other hand through my hair. I pulled his hand pulled in front of my mouth and kissed him on his knuckles.
"Goodnight Tom!" "Goodnight Phe!"