Chapter 9

When I woke up the next morning, I don't feel anything from my sore body parts.
Tom's arms were wrapped around me and I looked at him.
Slumbering, peaceful and quite cute he lay next to me, breathing evenly
up and down. It was more than reassuring to see my stressed and professional boss like this.
A strand of his hair - the one strand hung in his face. I grabbed it with my hand and let it slide through my fingers. I carefully laid it back to his other hair, but a little later it slipped back onto his forehead. A slight grin appeared on my boss's lips, but his eyes were still closed. Now I had to grin too. "Do you like to watch me?" He asked me and slowly opened his beautiful chocolate eyes. "No, but when I think about it...I actually do!" I said laughing and put my hand under my pillow. Tom looked at me and stroked his hair, bringing his wild strand back to the other bravely hair.
And now it's staying there and while l looked at his hair, he pulled me closer to him.

When I opened my eyes again it was already much brighter outside. I slowly turn around and see the empty side - Tom isn't lying next to me anymore.
Still a bit tired I let my glance go throw the room I saw my boss sitting in a chair at the side of the bed. "You like to watch me too, don't you?" "Yeah, it's possible!"
He said, placing his cup on the floor. "Come on baby we have to get up. We'll be picked up at 1 pm and we'll start the new premiere tour!" Tom said and sat down next to me stroking my hair and I pulled myself up tired. "I'm awake!" I said and he looked at me in amusement. Tom laugh lightly and stroked my face and kissed me, but only briefly - much too briefly for my taste. "The rest will come later! I'm going to my place now and I'll see you at the airport in two hours!" He said kissing my cheek and then disappearing into his house.

Freshly showered and two hours later, I'm waiting with my backpack and my suitcase on the street for the tour team to pick me up. Together we drove to the airport, quickly through the security check and then to the hangar. The private jet was already there and Harry stood outside and filmed Tom, while he went to the jet.
They repeated the whole thing several times and I watched them with the
others from the car.
Then we got out too and went to the stairs and then up into the plane. Besides Tom and Harry, Benedict Cumberbatch and the other TH - Tom Hiddleston are on the plane. Tom and Harry greeted me with a hug, after which my boss introduced me
to his British colleagues. "This is Phoebe, my assistant and these two are Benedict and Tom". I shook hands with them and after the quick greeting, I withdrew myself. The men got by without me and I lay down in one of the beds. Lately, I've been so tired and in constant pain - somewhere in my body.
When I woke up, the first six of the twelve hours had already passed. I slipped out of bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom. In the little bathroom, I slapped water into my face and then walked over to the seats and sat down next to Harry.
The food was just being distributed and the stewardess put a plate of pasta and tomato sauce in front of me. I'm so hungry - pretty clear when I only eat two granola bars.
With a full stomach, I leaned back and looked out the window.
Far below, there was nothing to see - except the blue of the ocean. I put my headphones in my ears and closed my eyes.
Six hours later, the stewardess made a landing announcement.
At the airport in Mexico City, we are greeted by a wave of heat. I got off the jet and stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Can you hold it for a moment?!" I asked Harry.
"Sure!" He said and I gave him my backpack to take off my hoodie. "Had fun?" Harry asked and I looked at him confused. At first, I didn't know what he meant, but then I remembered that on the edge of my shirt the blue hickeys are visible. The person who caused them now stood behind his brother and grinned at me. "Yeah, you should see my artwork and what I made!" I said with a grin slowly curling around my lips and put the hoodie around my waist. "OMG Phoebe, I didn't want to know what you and your boyfriend are doing. Harry said disgustedly. "Oh no? Otherwise...you're always curious, why not now? Well, now I'm here with you guys and I can't see him and we had to spend our time more meaningfully!"I said teasingly to Harry and we got into the minibus with the others.