Chapter 58

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Trigger Warning: ⚠ ⚠ ⚠
❕ ⁉ Attention ⁉ ❕
❗ The next chapters can trigger ❗

Author Notes:
If you're not good with triggers (people, food, fear, feelings, trust,
Body, hate, jealousy, ...), then you should chapter 48 as the end of the story.
Because now it is increasingly about the triggers mentioned above.
Please listen to your gut feeling and health and read no further if you
approach these topics.

❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗

Please keep in mind as you read this chapter that it is a fictional one made up history by me and has nothing to do with actuality/reality. I love Tom and Zendaya as a couple and I wish the best for both of them. I hope you respect their private lifes, so that they can be spent it in peace with each other and away from nosy papazarris. Because I don't think anyone wants it, down to the smallest minute of his life to be observed.
Please remember, everything here is fictional and we all love 😍 #tomdaya 😍 and
should appreciate - the two are simply made for each other.

❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗

Today is my second ultrasound with Dr. Collins.
Even if's sounds strange now - I'm glad that Tom is going to golf practice right now.
When Paddy, Haz and Harry got here after our breakfast, he didn't want to. And it took me, Haz and Paddy a lot of persuading to send him off while I can drive to my doctor in peace. I still don't have told Tom's about the possible twins and I don't want to do it, until everything is safe to talk about. The door closes behind the boys and I kneel down to Tess. "Do you think we distracted Daddy well? Or do I still need to practice my acting skills?" Tess looks at me and swings her head uncertainly from side to side, which now made me laugh. "I'm not sure about that either!" I pat her head and scratch her lovely.
"Come Mommy! I want to go to Grandma Tess and Grandma and Grandpa!" Jay
started to rumble across the floor with his rucksack.
Nikki, Dom and Grandma Tess had agreed to take Tess and Jay so that I can buy his
'birthday presents' in peace.

"Hello Mrs. Holland! How are you?" Dr. Collins ask me, when she comes into the treatment room. "Hello, thank you I'm very well!" "Glad to know! I gleaned from your record we going to have an ultrasound today to check on your twins?!" She smiles at me. "Yes, exactly!" I nodded smiling, but it's quite strange to me that a new life is growing inside me again.
"Okay then let's see what we see and what we are allowed to see!" She says laughing and turn the screen of the ultrasound machine to me. "So your babies are fine. Two healthy babies and if you're fine too, then I'm me happy!" Nodding, I agree. "You're sure that everything is okay? Well I mean because of the blood test I took?!" "Mrs. Holland. My colleague gave me that result that you're fine! You and your babies are fine and if you don't have some other questions. I would like to ask you some about your well-being at the moment!" I look at her, startled. "Don't worry, none bad, but only if you already would like to know the gender?" "No, we'll wait!" "Okay well then I'll note it in your file! Are you still traveling a lot for business?" "No, not anymore!" "Okay! But don't underestimate the power of twins! There are now two babies inside you and you're taking care of three persons right know. But I don't want to put so much pressure on to you! So let me ask you a other question? Would you like a picture of your twins?" "Yes, please!" I answer her and she presses a button on the machine and it snaps a picture. After that I wipe the gel off and dress again.
"So first that's your new mother's passport and then the picture you asked for!" She puts the picture on top.
"So when people will see that I have twins inside me?"
"It's hard to say exactly Mrs. Holland! It's depending on the body, everything and everyone is different, but to ask your questions. Soon! They are twins and soon it will be visible as well, since you're about double your waist size in comparison to your previous pregnancy!" Nodding, I hear Dr.Collins attentively and look at the picture in front of me. "Now that might sound like a little bit weird but...I haven't told my husband about the twins yet. He knows that we are expecting a child. And wanted to wait until everything is safe, you think I should tell him or wait? So can anything happen to the babies now so that we would lose them?" "Mrs. Holland, I can't give you any advice or instructions. It's your decision when you talk to your husband. But I think you should tell him as soon as possible, because soon you can't longer hide it! Your babies are fine. As you can see in the picture, they lay well together. I guess you are in the 11th week of pregnancy - the heads are good developed and you can recognize them the best. In the next weeks their arms and legs will continue to develop and by the time of the next appointment in about three to four weeks we will see more details!" "Okay thanks. I thank you Dr Collin!" I shake her hand and then I'm on my way to leave the treatment room.