Chapter 52

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Trigger Warning: ⚠ ⚠ ⚠
❕ ⁉ Attention ⁉ ❕
❗ The next chapters can trigger ❗

Author Notes:
If you're not good with triggers (people, food, fear, feelings, trust,
Body, hate, jealousy, ...), then you should chapter 48 as the end of the story.
Because now it's increasingly about the triggers mentioned above.
Please listen to your gut feeling and health and read no further if you
approach these topics.

❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗

Please keep in mind as you read this chapter that it is a fictional one made up story by me and has nothing to do with actuality/reality. I love Tom and Zendaya as a couple and I wish the best for both of them. I hope you respect their private lifes and that they can be spent in peace with each other and away from nosy papazarris. Because I don't think anyone wants it, down to the smallest minute of his life to be observed.
Please remember, everything here is fictional and we all love 😍 #tomdaya 😍 and
should appreciate - the two are simply made for each other.

❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗ ❕⁉ ⚠ ❗

The next day after our lunch and later midday snack, Haz drives off to Heathrow to pick up Harry and Tom while the rest of the team with Zendaya and Jacob drive into the hotel in London. Luckily we were able to convince Jon, Kevin and those responsible for the PR tour that Tom stayed at home during that time and would drive with his driver alone or with Harry to the interviews and appointments there in London. Jay and Tess are upstairs and I can hear them both from Jay's room. Jay is giggles and I hear Tessa snort from time or give a soft bark. Since the two are busy, I'm not worried what the two of them are doing up there. So that I can fold the washed clothes from yesterday and tidy the house a bit, vacuum and wipe the surfaces.
With the laundry basket in my hand, I make my way upstairs and go past Jay and Tess to the dressing room. I sort things out in peace and then leave to the bathroom to empty the laundry bag and start the washing machine. Where already waited a lot of dirty things to wash and actually I could turn on another machine, but I decided to wait because I'm sure Tom would have some more clothes to wash. So I let the things just fall on the floor and went to Jay's room to stack his fresh laundry into his closet.
As I pushed the half-open door further open, I saw the two lying on the floor and playing together. Grinning, I went to the closet and put the folded things away. "Hey baby, what are you playing with Tess ?" "We have build a castle for my cars!" "Wow, it turned out really pretty!" Jay and I smiles with satisfaction. I slowly sit down and it doesn't last long, as I have been involved in his game. We drove over his car carpet and then into the castle and over the built bridge past the big dragon Tess and then back again. "Be careful, the dragon is about to strike!" "Hurry, hurry!" Jay snaps happily and Tess barks once.
"Hey, do you maybe need some ally to fight the dragon!" We looked at the door in amazement, where Tom was now leaning against the door frame. "Yes Daddy!" Jay nodded and Tom sat down between us. Immediately Jasper's fingers let the car fell off and hugs his dad before handing him a car. Then he continues playing and Tom turns to me with a smile.
"Hey darling! I've missed you! The three days were fine, but definitely three days too much without you Phe!" I grin happily at my husband and put my hand up on his cheek. I stroke her skin with my thumb and he begins to run his finger over the back of my hand. "I missed you too!" I grin at him and move closer to his lips. Our lips meet and my hand slides from his cheek to the back of his neck while Tom's hand rises slightly up and down my cheek. I started licking his lower lip and he opened his mouth and grins. However, just a few minutes later, we let our tongues dance before we break away from each other. "Mommy! Daddy!" We look at Jay, who is sitting in front of us and is looking with Tess interest at us. "Mmh? What's going on buddy? Has the dragon grown and you need our help now?" Tommy directs very cleverly from the just unpleasant situation.