Chapter 3

TW: Sexual assault, slut shaming

"Nick, I need you to come get me, now

"Nick, I need you to come get me, now."

Skye groaned as her phone went off, she reached to grab it and answered, her head felt like it was about to explode, she was sweating immensely, her heart beating rapidly and she felt her jaw clenching. "Hello?"

"Skye, where the hell are you?!" She heard the voice of her little sister. 

"What do you mean? I'm in my bedroom?" Skye frowned and opened her eyes, looking around her, her vision slightly blurry. 

"No you're not, I'm standing inside of your bedroom right now. We're having dinner at the Bakers, remember? Make sure you'll be home in time." 

"I think I'm already there." Skye spoke, confusion evident in her voice. She recognized the room as Clint and Ellen's bedroom. 

Charlie at the other end just frowned, she had her phone on speaker, Nick was standing next to her.

Skye looked down at herself, underneath the blankets, she mumbled silently, but loud enough for her siblings to barely hear. "Where the fuck are my clothes?" Her eyes landed on her clothes being scattered on the floor, much to her own confusion. 

Nick motioned for Charlie to leave the room, which she did. "Are you okay?"

"Nick, I don't know what happened yesterday. I mean I know I went to Max's party and I remember drinking, but I didn't drink that much." Skye took a deep breath, getting up to gather her clothes and put them back on, her body felt weak and she felt like she was going to pass out or throw up.

"You woke up naked?" Nick paused, before adding. "I mean, you questioned where your clothes are."

Skye took a moment to answer. "Yeah." She figured she just hooked up with Max yesterday, not remembering, considering they are together. Her eyes landed on something on the floor, her eyes widening at the sight of a condom, seemingly used. "Nick, I need you to come get me, now." 

"I'm coming, going to the car now." Nick spoke as they hung up. 

Skye made sure she got her phone and keys, since that was the only thing she brought. She rushed out of the house, moving past a very confused Clint and Ellen as she was panicking. 

Ellen had followed her outside. "Skye? What are you doing here? What's wrong?"

Skye wrapped her arms around herself in a defensive manner and closed her eyes, trying to focus on her breathing. 

Ellen watched the girl, unsure of what to do, she opted to place her hand on the brunette's shoulder, lightly squeezing it. Skye stayed silent, not wanting to say anything and was relieved when Nick pulled up in front of the house. 

"Hey Ellen, good morning, I'm here to pick my sister up." Nick spoke as Skye got into the passenger seat without saying a word, he looked at his sister quickly, noticing she was quite pale. "We'll see you later." He drove off, before Ellen could ask any questions. "Please talk to me."