Chapter 9

TW: Rape, drugs

"I promise I will do my best to keep you safe

"I promise I will do my best to keep you safe... I'm sorry I failed."

"So, what are you supposed to be?" A confused Dakota questioned Skye as the girls were getting ready at Skye's house for the costume party along with Madison and Ofelia. Dakota was dressed as a cowgirl, Madison as a witch and Ofelia as a cop.

Skye looked at the girl in disbelief. "Ellie Sattler!"

"Who's Ellie Sattler?" Madison questioned her, looking her over. 

"You two are so uncultured!" Skye crossed her arms, shaking her head dramatically.

"She's the main female character in the original jurassic park movie." Ofelia spoke as she looked up.

"Thank you!" Skye spoke as she let herself fall back on her bed. 

"I should've known it would be something nerdy." Dakota said with a smirk and had a pillow launched at her by Skylar. 

There was a knock on the bedroom door, the door opened revealing Nick, Drew and Jake. 

"Ah Nick, you and your sister are matching." Drew spoke up, looking at the girls. Nick was dressed as Alan Grant, Jake as a zombie and Drew as a soldier. The siblings had only just met Drew, Madison and Dakota's older brother. 

"Wait weren't Alan and Ellie dating?" Jake asked them, frowning.

"Oh my god, they were." Ofelia laughed looking at the, now annoyed, siblings.

"Lets just go to the party." Skye said with a sigh and they went downstairs to find Charlie and Zoey, Madison and Dakota's younger sister, already ready to go trick or treating with their parents. Charlie was dressed up as pikachu and Zoey as Stitch. 

They said their goodbyes and the group left for Brody's house, the car ride was fun, everyone was just loudly singing along to the radio. Skye, Nick and Madison were actually not bad singers. 

There were a lot of people there and some already drunk even, including Max, whom was coming up to them with Ginny.

Max threw her arms around Skye and smiled. "Dance with me!"

Ginny shook her head at Max and looked at a frowning Nick. "She had a few drinks."

"A few?!" Nick frowned as he watched his sister being pulled away from them by her wrists. 

MANG was dressed up as in matching costumes as cheerleaders with a letter on it, spelling MANG together.

Max looked around as she was dancing together with Skye. "We should play spin the bottle." 

Skye chuckled. "That sounds like a bad idea." She looked at Max, whom was looking at her with a smile. "Alright, lets do it. You'll ask a few people?" Max nodded and walked away from them as Skye made her way over to the group she came with. "So, Max wants to play spin the bottle."