Chapter 22

TW: Smut (which I am not good at writing)

"The water's nice."

"I will throw this damn controller at your heads if you don't stop laughing." Skye spoke as she glared at Nick, Brandon and Marcus. The 4 were in Marcus' room, playing video games together, Skye failing miserably. 

"You are so terrible at this." Nick shook his head, chuckling as his sister rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Skye stood up and made her way to the bathroom, to pee. On her way back to Marcus' room, she stopped at Max's door, frowning as she heard noise coming from inside. "What the hell?" She leaned against the door, listening.

MANG was in Max's room, watching porn together.

"Sex is so weird." Abby spoke up as she watched the screen with a raised eyebrow. "It looks weird, how does a person enjoy that?"

"You will find out the day you will have sex Abigail." Norah chuckled, Abby blushed in response. 

"I'm ready to experience it, I want to do it." Abby told her friends, avoiding eye contact.

"What really?!" Max turned to look at her, wide eyed as Ginny grinned and Norah just frowned in confusion.

"I'm going to do it." Abby told them.

Norah stared at Abby. "With who?!" She nearly yelled.

"Oh yeah! You haven't told Norah yet." Max chuckled.

Norah looked between her friends. "Told me what?"

"I'm dating Skye." Abby told her. "I'm bisexual."

"Why am I the last one to find out?" Norah questioned her.

Abby just shrugged in response.

Norah moved over to the laptop and clicked on a different video, one with two girls. "Well, you're gonna need to pay close attention, because you will be doing this soon." 

Abby blushed, embarrassed. "I should've kept my mouth shut." 

Skye moved away from the door, thinking to herself as she made her way back to Marcus' room, she closed the door behind her and stood there, shuffling awkwardly as the boys turned to look at her.

"So are you going to sit?" Nick asked her, frowning. 

Skye shrugged and looked at the floor. "So uh.... How do you... eat a girl out?"

Nick threw his hands up in the air. "Don't ask me, I have a boyfriend."

"You just lick it, suck on it. Finger her, while you do it. You'll figure it out." Brandon told her, earning a sigh as Marcus nodded in agreement.