Ch 11 Tristful

Tristful
(adj.) Deeply yet romantically melancholy

) Deeply yet romantically melancholy

10.11.202*
Wednesday
12:45 am
📍Jeon's place📍

202*Wednesday12:45 am📍Jeon's place📍

Jungkook's pov

My involentary action made the call on speaker.

With a hint of anger I spoke "Hello".

By my voice she cracked a smile and said "Is someone in the opposite line furiated ?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I got my comeback.

"What do you even expect? First, last night you suddenly cut off the call without my concern and then calling me today this late ! You know I was waiting for your call" Desperateness was dripping from my voice.

Before she could answer I replied "On top of that, calling me from a number where even if I want to I could NEVER call back!" I took out all the frustrating she deserved.

I pity myself for taking out my frustration on Taehyung previously.

"Are you being serious? What am I listening to huh ?" She stated.

"For whom the whole campus drools over is now caring about me ?"

"Is this the reality I've always desired for? Wait am I dreaming?!" The honey like vocal from the opposite call affirmed while giggling.

"Okay then cut the call. C'mon do it , hung it up !" I said with a hint of flirtatious in my vocabulary.

"No I won't hung up the call ! It's not necessary for me to listen to everything what you say !" She defied.

I sighed.

For a while I forgot that Taehyung was in the room too.

"Tell me one thing, there's NO WAY one individual especially a female would call up a man this late at night unless there ain't a motive behind all of these."

"What do you want ?" I asked casually.

"What is your motive?" I finally made it to the conclusion.

The line went silent for a while and then came the confession of the REAL MOTIVE.

"I want to love you like this from a distance for all my life or probably in next lives."

"Even if it's ONE SIDED , it's still precious to me." She spilled with generosity and zero reluctance.

Me and Taehyung we both shared a look and right after that Taehyung took his cue to leave the room giving us privacy.

"What kind of bullshit is this ?"
Out of everything in the world I chose to say those words.

WHAT THE FUCK UNIVERSE !

"Nobody does 'one sided' and shit in 21st century! It's not valid." I scoffed

"It is valid, baby. It's is valid."
She used 'that' endearment FOR ME !

"It is like the STRONGEST LOVE in the world where I have the fullest possession and authority on YOU."

"It is a kind of love where none could come and ask me to take my leave."

"It is the easiest yet the most PASSIONATE kind of love one individual has for another."

"It is like a glistening rainbow in the rain"

"It is like a journey with water and stars with drowning air and storms of flour"

"It is like a clash of lightnings where two bodies get subdued by one honey."

"It is an ever-fixed mark that looks on tempests and is NEVER shaken."

"It is a fire which burns EVERYONE."

"It is a crocodile in the river of DESIRE."

"It is a truck on an open road, somewhere to start and a place to go."

"It is the MASTER KEY that unlocks the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and most easily of all, the gate of fear."

She used all kind of poetic device in existence!

Including Metaphors , Personification, Simile, Hyperbole and Irony !

DAYUMN GIRl ! I'm sure she is a Literature major.

Both of our lines went silent until she said "I thought MY LOVE for you would be the cure but guess what I was wrong, it is my disease."

GUESS WHO JUST EXPRESSED HER LOVE FOR LITERATURE ?ME BITCH!!

ME BITCH!!

ANYWAY IM OVER WITH MY EXAMS AND BULLSHIT!

DID NEW COVERS FOR BOTH OF MY BOOKS !
LEMME KNOW WHETHER YOU LIKED IT OR NOT.

HAPPY READING <3
Author nim: btwhowareyou00