Ch 5 Anagapesis

Anagapesis
(n.) No longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved.

And that same night , somewhere in the same city standing a girl near her windows holding a phone she used to call JUNGKOOK , a second ago

Her hair length has crossed down her waist. A thick flame of black glass is hung below the bridge of her nose.

Whenever she sees herself in the mirror she could think of nothing but how simple she is.

Not like those B612 filtered girls in her college.

That shinny , bone showing girl stood again infront of the mirror.

She saw her almond shaped eye and the brown dilated pupil.

She saw her higher nose bridge which has a black framed glass.

And her heart shaped plump lips which has a berry lip balm on it now.

Not a great fan of strawberry lip balm tho.

She might not be the ideal korean standard Beauty and that's what poking her.

She found flaws in everyway she possibly could.

And out of nowhere from the blue her eyes suddenly sifted to her wall hanging clock which shows its sharp 12 o'clock.

She needs sleep too.

FUCK Y'ALL IM SO SORRY FOR THIS HUGE DELAY !

I'VE MY EXAMS FROM THE 10TH OF DECEMBER =_=

I WANT TO PULL THIS STORY TILL NEW YEAR NOT FORGETTING IT'S A SHORT STORY SO IT WILL TAKE LESS TIME TO GET COMPLETED.

ANYWAYS I APOLOGISE AGAIN FOR MY DELAY AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY , IK IT'S SHORT EVEN VERY SHORT CHAPTER TO READ BUT PLEASE WORK WITH THIS ; BETTER THINGS TAKE TIME ;)

AND ILY ALL SO FUCKING MUCH :) <333.