Ch 16 Aubade

Aubade
(n.) A love song sung at dawn.

❝This is me praying that,This was the very first pageNot where the story line endsMy thoughts will echo your name, until I see you againThese are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soonI was ENCHANTED to meet you❞

This is me praying that,
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was ENCHANTED to meet you❞

Jungguk pushed back all the crowds to go infront of the stage.

That same voice which once sung for him that night was flowing throw the microphone.

And finally he came and stood infront of the stage only to get the sight of a girl.

A girl who wore a lavender coloured full length dress which fitted her curves perfectly.

Her hair dangling around till her back which was hit by soft wind.

An angelic face with perfect lower third.

And that small yet shiny 'infinity' pendant slipping from her slender neck touching her beauty bones to just hang above her cleavage.

And the most beautiful part of that girl is her tiny mole just below her mesmerizing eyes.

The girl was standing there with her eyes closed singing whole heartedly.

At any moment her eyes may slip down couple of drops of tear.

Jungguk on the other hand felt as if someone just blurred his surroundings or even better erased it with an eraser cause the only thing he looked or focused was at HER.

He felt as if the time has stopped ever since he laid eyes on this goddess.

Jungguk was so caught up with the moment that he didn't realised someone tapped on his back.

Eventually, he turned around to only see Taehyung.

"You asshole ! You said you were going home".

"I was but then.." He was about to complete his sentence but he realised the sweetest melody wasn't reaching his eardrums anymore.

He looked at the front as fast as he can only to get a sight of new faces who are about to dance.

Wait, then where's that girl !

Her song was completed obviously and she left the stage!

"Where are you going Gguk?" Quaried Taehyung after seeing an unusual Jungkook.

"Found her." That's the only thing he said before he took big strides to walk to the greenroom.

He wasn't the only one who was taking big steps to reach greenroom to find that girl but another pair of shoe clicked as well trying to catch up with him.

"Gguk ! Wait I'm coming with you !"

"Wait the 'her' of yours is the same girl who performed 'Enchanted' a minute ago on the stage?"

Gguk stopped at his track. He turned his head towards Taehyung.

"Yes ! Do you know her ?" His voice was filled with excitement.

"Yes ! That's Lalisa, Lalisa Manoban. Lisa in short. Sophomore year, Biology hons. , A playback singer, scholarship holder, introverted and lastly cousin of Miss. Jennie." Taehyung gave a brief description about her.

'Lisa' nice name' said Jungguk again taking that same pace to make it to the greenroom.

Lisa on the other hand was assembling all her items into her leatherd todd bag to go back home ASAP.

She needs time for herself today.

Enough socializing for one day.

As she was about to leave the greenroom someone stopped her path or shall I say our lover boy Jungkook stopped her path.

"Then hello my special Stanger"

"Excuse me? Sorry" Lisa's voice fumbled.

"I don't seem to have any certain encounter with you neither I remember crossing my path with you.  I need to go home, please step aside." Lisa may act as it she doesn't know Jungguk but deep down she noticed how her voice was trembling talking to him.

 How she tried to avoid eye contact with him. How big of a saliva she gulped down.

She was trembling from inside maybe because of fear.

Fear of getting caught.

"No, I won't step aside. What could've possibly gone wrong if you told me it was you ?"

The other girls in the greenroom zipped their mouth not to provoke their President senior.

The pin drop silence was killing Lisa.

"I-I don't know whom are you talking about." She indeed stuttered reason why she turned her head sideways.

As she was trying to get away from there with an almost crying face her milky pale wrist was held by Jungkook.

"How could you think Lisa that I won't recognise your voice ?" His voice almost desperate.

"Please let me go. Mine and yours world are complete opposite."

"I didn't hold your hand to let it go."

Next, the stunt that Jungguk pulled I bet none in the green room were ready for it.

He sat on his one knee and infront of everyone he took Lisa's hand in his and confessed "Lisa, I've fallen in love with how you are. I dont love you for the sake of loving, I JUST love you. I love you despite of your flaws, even if there's none." He continued.

"Are you willing to be a part of my world Lisa ? I want to feel complete with you, please."

"Would you be humourously mine ?"

And that's how THE asocial princess found her Price charming

The one she'd follow from afar, the one who didn't knew know she existed, the one she always wanted to spent the rest of her life with was finally HERS.

In the end they are HUMOUROUSLY eachother's.