Ch 9 Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia
(n.) flirtatious talk that leads nowhere.

) flirtatious talk that leads nowhere

9.11.202*
Tuesday
6:10 pm
📍 Irish House 📍

202*Tuesday6:10 pm📍 Irish House 📍

Jungkook's pov

"It's already 6:10 , let's leave Tae"

"Yeah, let's go"

"I didn't even bring my car gguk !" Taehyung whined

"Sleep over at my place , simple. Not like we NEVER slept together"

"I can sleepover at your place anytime , that's not the big deal but we've got college tomorrow, how am I supposed to get dressed ?"

"Wear my clothes not like you've never worn my clothes. And last time I told you to leave a set of clothes at my place but your stupid ass forgot about it"

Tae didn't bother to reply me he just went on to catch the passanger sit of my car , waiting patiently for me to drive.

I went on and started the engine and soon it went on.

"So gguk that girl youve told me about , does she calls you every night?"

My eyes might be on the road as I'm driving but my other sense are on Taehyung , listening to what he actually said.

"Certainly, yes. She'll probably call tonight too. Though can't really predict anything."

And with that i took the last turn to enter in the street where my house is located.

"Uncle's at home ?"

"No he will join us for dinner , but rn it's just mom and the maids."

"Aunty didn't attended office today ?"

"She said she'll come back soon today , so i kinda predicted"

"Oo that word 'Predicted'!" Taehyung sequeled in a teasing matter.

Initially i was smiling too , don't ask me why !

I turned off the engine as i drove the car directly into our garage.

We both gotten down from the car and headed to enter.

"Eomma ! I'm home !"

As we sat mom came in from the kitchen , her gaze shifted from me to tae and her face says it all who is the favourite child despite of us being non biological!

"Taehyungie ! Kid how are you ? You dont pay your aunt visit enough huh ! Jungkookie ain't messing up with you , is he ?" And she exclaimed with her overjoying questions.

"Show those affection to your son here too" i meddled in too.

Both of them laughed the matter out.

Everytime Tae visits at my place he and my mom starts some aunty-gossip shit !

Honestly, it's super weird how these two get along with each other so perfectly despite of the age difference.

"Kiddos freshen up , change your cloths and dinner will be served within the mean time."

Me and Tae did a competition 'Who could reach my room first' marathon.

I remember back when we were kids everytime me and Tae would indulge ourselves into these silly activities that gave us fun.

Right now even if we grew up together i somehow found myself missing those days more and more.

Initially, i reached my room first , who can beat the double bunny afterall!

I screamed in victory and entered my room , we both did actually.

I took out fresh pair of towels from the closet and threw one to Tae which he caught smoothly and kept one for myself.

We both started unbottoming our shirts and pants until the time came to get wrapped between the towels.

"Wanna take shower together gguk ?"

"You can't be any serious, can you?"

"Hey ! You acting like we never showered together! Even better I saw you naked, kiddo !"

"Yeah don't bring that up" I started whinning.

"I'm getting into the shower either you listen to the Thai band 'Scrubb' or you scrub my back. The choice is yours."

He went into the shower.

You might think i stayed there waiting for him to come out but MY ASS !

Jeon Jungkook said 'YES' to his desires.

Sorry to break it to you but i shouted "HEY ! Wait for me , I'll join you for the shower!"

So this is really the first chapter after new year ! Wtf ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯ ! I legitly posted after 1 month of new year

Either way very happy to say will be posting few more chapters ASAP ! And the chemistry of taekook never fails to amaze me !

Happy reading ♡