Ch 12 Vernorexia

Vernorexia
(n.) A romantic mood inspired by spring.

) A romantic mood inspired by spring

Taehyung's Pov

I went out of the room right when I thought they need privacy.

Oblivious to my existence in the same room would be considered as treacherous by THAT young lass.

It's better not being called as a betrayer after Gguk and THIS girl gets into an affair.

I went out in the balcony, keeping in check that it's a cold november night so that I don't catch cold.

I took out a packet of cigarette from the sweat pant I was wearing which is technically of Gguk's.

Lightning that cigarette with the bluish and reddish ray enlightening from the lighter.

I took a puff.

Thinking about EVERYTHING that's happening in life.

Thinking about Miss Jennie to be specific.

I NEVER thought she is into pedophile.
I NEVER thought I'm into Teleiophilia either.

Or probably I'm not.
Or probably she isn't either.

Everything is such a mess.

I took each puff after one another.

Ecstacy would be used as an understatement.

The cold Breeze hit my skin and I knew I need to get inside or I'll die out of coldness.

Opening the same glass door which I closed couple of minutes ago to give this certain couple privacy.

Right after I went inside I saw my lover boy laying on his stomach with his phone attached to his left ear not to forget that huge ass smile on his face while taking to THIS young lass.

His eyes met mine and I went to the bed where he was laying.

I laid down beside him with my hands around his shoulder, cuddling him over like how we ALWAYS do.

He put the call on speaker again.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy !

Is he dumb ? Surely he is.

I legitly went out in this cold november night just to give him privacy and now he's putting the call back on speaker!

"Gguk I'm sleepy." I snuggled on his shoulder.

"Is there someone?" The lass whose on the opposite call spoke.

"Tae's here. We have our sleepover quiet often."

Bitch what ? Sleepover? Really ? From where is he learning all these crap like words from !

My delirium saved him this time.

"You know how I've always thought that you and Taehyung-ssi are dating"

That statement broke me from my delirium and made me widen my eyes.

It's not the first time we're hearing this but it's weird listening from the girl my bestfriend is apparently hitting on.

Both me and Gguk shared a look and brust out laughing.

"Girl your satellite sucks." I told

"Just because we shower together doesn't mean we are dating" Gguk stated that so innocently that none could predict he was being naughty.

"I SHIP YOU BOTH !" The opposite line said.

Both are dumb, I thought internally.

Perfect pair.

"Anyways, goodnight girl. Don't keep my lover boy awake the whole night."

"Goodnight Gguk" I said and kissed right next to his ears.

"Goodnight Tae" He said with a smile.

I bet my smoshy kiss sound was audible to THAT lass.

Hope she doesn't mind.

I went to my side of bed and wrapped myself with the duvet.

It's getting really late now, I need to sleep.

INTERVAL

It was in the middle of the night when I doze off from my deep slumber.

With my sleepy eyes I realised I need to pee !

I looked around a bit only to notice the the short stick of the clock to hit 6 in the morning.

Rubbing my eyes and getting up from the bed made me wonder about the faint voices which were giggling beside me.

Wait isn't it 6o' clock in the damn morning !

THEY ARE STILL TALKING OVER ON PHONE !

I looked over Gguk , my pee was long forgotten.

When I turned to him I saw the look of one individual who succeeded in  finding his long lost soulmate.

With his eyes closed yet his mouth murmuring words and smiling proves it all, how this guy is DEEPLY into the conversation.

Even at the cold november foggy morning sharp at 6 o' clock I could still see the phone being on his left ear.

Enchanted to see two individual being engrossed in each others world !

I bet none of them have any ideas about their surroundings or reality as if the world revolves around them.

Crazy how the night sky , that one celestial body; Moon and thousands of twinkling stars witnessed their sweet dripping talk but ME.

I FEEL AS IF Y'ALL DESERVE A DOUBLE UPDATE.

ANYWAYS, IM AGAIN BEING BIASED FOR MY TAEKOOK!
AREN'T THEY LIKE THE CUTEST?!