Ch 7 Habromania

Habromania
(n.) delusion of happiness.

) delusion of happiness

9.11.202*
Tuesday
5:53 pm
📍 Irish House 📍

"Then what did Jennie ma'am said ?" The curious ass asked his best friend who openly has a crush on his own college's profesor Miss

"Then what did Jennie ma'am said ?" The curious ass asked his best friend who openly has a crush on his own college's profesor Miss. Kim .

You might have already had a scene peak in the first chapter about miss Jennie kim being one the M.A B.Ed psychology hons fine professor of Seoul internationl college of Science.

Apart from having a lot of significant degrees Miss Kim was also a young bachelor.

Being 26 and still being unmarried is what she is famous for in college.

That's what sterotypes says.

Come on its not like it's a all girls college ONLY. It's a co-ed College. Being the the centre of attention is surely not the toughest work to do apart from paperworks or checking the assignments that the kids usually submit.

Now coming back to our lover boy , Mr. Kim Taehyung , the name itself sounds so rich like a hot ceo but in reality he's a 21 years old boy who's a year far from completing his graduation.

But right now he's also someone who dig his own grave.

Well the whole college literally the WHOLE college knew about this thing Taehyung has for miss Jennie.

And let me tell you something , the whole college , i shall repeat the WHOLE college thought that even Miss Jennie likes Taehyung.

Well until then it has been 'likes' but now it's 'liked'.

They THOUGHT she liked him but in reality its NOT !

What a big delusion =_=

And take my words y'all when i say the whole college thought , Taehyung himself is in this college so ofcourse he thought Miss Kim liked him too.

Cause come on it won't take seconds for taehyung to change Miss Jennie's surname to his as both of their initials are same ; KIM.

Haha jokes on you !

"You are scaring me tae , what actually happened ? I heard She said she's gonna report to Dean about you ?! What did she said when you confessed ?"

Confessed ?

Well yeah Taehyung kinda threw a proposal towards Miss Jennie kim about his current obsession for her. And he also said how he's crazily in love with her. At the end he even added he'll court her until she's ready.

But.....

A student and teacher relationship is forbidden.

"I don't know gguk from where do you even heard those rumours about Jennie reporting me to the higher authorities" out of blue Taehyung said in a 'duh-tone' .

But wait from Jennie 'ma'am' to JUST 'jeNNiE?' it caught jungkook off guard.

The way the later addressed their professor was very unprofessional indeed.

But that's not what bothered the younger more what bothered him more was that why after the college ended taehyung called his best friend to meet up in the nearby cafe 'irish house' for real serious talk !

Jungkook actually heard Pupil gossiping about taehyung hitting on their professor Jennie kim while he was crossing the corridor.

Now that Taehyung disclosed he won't get suspended from school and whatever he heard in the hallways are bloody rumours brought him relief but what else ?

"I didn't knew Miss. Jennie Kim is into BDSM"

First thing first , I don't know how many time i apologised for late update but this is surely VERY SERIOUS SORRY

Anyways , I'll do another update either today or tomorrow (not sure) but it's gonna be back to back !

Take my love , readers ♡